The Diesel Stop banner

Anyone want to plan a summer Ford-Diesel.com

6K views 51 replies 33 participants last post by  Carpentractor 
#1 ·
meet in the Northeast?

------------------
John
#1-Y2K F-350 4x4, DRW, 6 speed/4:10 gears, PSD, Mason Dump, super duty, woodland green
#2-'97 F-250 4x4 PSD XL Super cab, off road, Raven Black, 4:10 gears, E40D, K&N air filter, 5" lift (Black Diamond 4" and 1" custom block), 35"x12.5"x16.5" BFG A/T, American Racing wheels, Visor, bug screen...Gutted cat!

#3 ·
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA !!!
ANY THOUGHTS AS TO WHEN AND WHERE?

------------------
2000 EXCURSION LTD 4X4 7.3PSD REGULAR 3.73 ESTATE GREEN ALL OPTIONS

[This message has been edited by DUNC (edited 05-01-2000).]

#4 ·
I'll be in Torrington, CT sometime this summer on a trip. I'll come by assuming the timing/location work out.

I'll be in Bristol,TN/VA the last week of August. There's a certain NASCAR event there I'm going to. Anyone else going? It'd be a good place/time to feast our squinties on each other's trucks, brag, & stuff....

#5 ·
ford_turbo_diesel
So are you talking New England and the Tri State area? Well there are plenty of places here in Litchfield County & the greater Waterbury area here we are. Im in.

#6 ·
Now you're talkin'! Count me in, anywhere in NE/NY/PA area would be cool. Can't make it to VA...

------------------
'99 F350 4x2 XLT,SC,SB,PSD,6spd,3.73LS
Line-X, need gauges!

#8 ·
Its looking like I won't be able to make the VA rally. But if there was one closer, I would probably be able to attend. VA is just to far away for me with my present work load.

So, count me in if we have one closer.

#10 ·
Maybe we need one for the midwest too.

I've noticed that the Dodge folks are awful good at this regional get-together thing.

------------------
'00 F-350, 4x2, 6 Speed

#14 ·
Hi Folks.

Yes, I'm back for a while.

Discussions of get-togethers and PSD meets should be in the Other forum, not here in the '99-up area. Surely you don't intend to exclude those folks with '97 or older PSDs.

So I'll move this one there, and ask all to post future messages about get-togethers in the Other forum.

Thanx,

Your Moderator

#15 ·
I'd be for it, particularly in New England. Coast of Maine is BEAUTIFUL in the summer!

------------------
2000 F250 SD CC Long Bed 4x4 Lariat,Dp Wdgwood Blue/Harvest Gold, PSD, 6SP, ESOF, LS, Capt Chairs, etc.
BedRug, ISSPRO Pyro/Boost Gauges, Ford Fog Lights, SnugTop XtraVision, HyperTech Power Programmer III

#16 ·
What is the protocol for this type of activity?

Setup?

------------------
John
#1-Y2K F-350 4x4, DRW, 6 speed/4:10 gears, PSD, Mason Dump, super duty, woodland green
#2-'97 F-250 4x4 PSD XL Super cab, off road, Raven Black, 4:10 gears, E40D, K&N air filter, 5" lift (Black Diamond 4" and 1" custom block), 35"x12.5"x16.5" BFG A/T, American Racing wheels, Visor, bug screen...Gutted cat!

#19 ·
if the time was right i would go

------------------
STEPHEN 350 4X4 SILVER XLT TINTED WINDOWS AUTO BURLWOOD DASH FORD BED LINER BANKS AIR FILTER POWER/PKG COMP/TEMP MIRROR PINSTRIPED SPOT LIGHT LUND/VISER BFG 295`S Fisher plow my truck

#21 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ford_turbo_diesel:
What is the protocol for this type of activity?

Setup?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have any questions as what needs to be covered, send me an e-mail and I'll get you my phone number. I planned the Texoma get-together on my own. First clue, do what palmetto has done, GET HELP!!! I hope he has as good of a time as we had. The brisket and crawfish turned out great, I hope they have as much fun with the hotdogs and hamburgers.
No really, hope his turns out to be as good as the one I did.

I do believe I am the first to do this type of thing and the spin-offs are looking good. If any of the coordinators need advise, e-mail me. I put out suggestion/comment sheets at Texoma and got alot of feedback. I got possitive feedback and negative, the negative feedback is the best as, it will make next years get-together even better.

That's right, there will be a "2nd Annual Powerstroke Get-together". Stay tuned to the "other" forum for details.

Pics are available in my sig.

------------------
'00 F250 CC XLT 4x4 LWB PSD 6sp. 3.73LS Bright Red, Born 10/27/99 4" ProComp Lift & 35" BFG ATs
PSD Get Together at Lake Texoma, TX. April 14-16, 2000
PRE LIFT POST LIFT

#22 ·
I'm in. Just hope work won't get in the way this time. With my background & job I have access to sound systems, video equipment and presentation stuff if needed.

------------------
96' F350 XLT PSD Crew Cab, 4x4, auto E4OD, 4.10 rear,LWB,SRW,Idle Controller,Viper Remote start/alarm,Wedge Series cap, Lund modified Fastback, Overhead lightbar, Rancho RS9000 shocks,Wood trim kit, graphics
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=348402&a=2580885" TARGET=_blank>click here
for "my hobby"</A>

#24 ·
I'm interested also.

------------------
Y2K F350 LARIET SC 4X2 PSD, POWER TT ,Auto 3.73 rear,CD,priv glass,Dark Toreador Red, sprayed in liner,Reese 15K 5th wheel hitch

#26 ·
I'd be interested as well. I wanted to make the recent one in Natural Bridge, but I was traveling back from FLA that same weekend.

------------------
'97 CC/DRW/LWB LS/4.10's Rhinoliner,Rancho 9000's Preluber,Stainless Boards, Railcaps,Mudflaps, Banks Trans Command & downpipe, K&N, ISSPRO "A" Pillar mounted Pyro,Boost,Trans., Coolant filter, Synthetics, US Gear Exhaust Brake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.