The Diesel Stop banner

David Dunbar in NewHampshire....

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  sno_cat 
#1 ·
Northeast Performance Diesel is having an

Open House May 26th/27th.

Dyno

We will be having David Dunbar from Diesel Performance Motorsports bring his mobile dyno jet. Come and see how much power you have. Please join us on Friday night May 25, 2007 at the New England Dragway street night. This will be the kick off to a weekend of fun. Please note this event is not affiliated with us. We are in hopes to be giving away some freebies. Also there will be some prizes for the top three horse power numbers on the dyno. Three for each day. Please bring your family and friends. There will be food available here both days. E-mail with any questions you may have about lodging or events.

#5 ·
basically "if you can fit it on the rollers" you should be good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Last year Gas+diesel pickups, diesel cars, etc.
Are you planning on running the DT you have in your sig???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif You would have to contact dave about that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

#6 ·
yeah well it wont be for competetion. I just want to see what kind of numbers it makes, having not been modded yet. It has dual rear wheels, but the axle is wider then a normal dually because I used an international harvester axle instead.

#8 ·
I am not sure it will be together. I am going to do a teardown once again to try to meet the MA truck pullers rule book but i guess i cant with a over 1 ton drivetrain.

#11 ·
Sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif I now have a Bigger Bean Turbo and at 1/4 throttle I made 45ish psi boost coming out of the toll booth on Friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif My last #'s were 497/1167 on Mini-Me's with QSSB, #63 NOS, Stealth Pumps.

#13 ·
I'm In the process of shaking down the money tree as I type now..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

#14 ·
Where is this at, I may try to make it.

Freakboy

#17 ·
Ok guys.....

One week away and we would like to get a general head count on woh is comming and which days.

If anybody is interested on Sunday I will be doing a injuctor swap in the morning if anybody wants to see what is involved..

Tim

#18 ·
I am going to try to make it, pulling tranny out sunday and hope I have it back together for the weekend.

#19 ·
I'll be there- I dynoed 2 trucks last year may need to due 3 this year.
Tim whats a good time to get some new programs from you? I need to get the spearco installed asap. You doing the injector swap @ the shop? What time are you starting the swap on Sunday?
Joel

#20 ·
I hope someone will come up and dyno a new 6.4- Maybe I'll have to take one from the local dealer for a "test dyno..er...drive"

#21 ·
If all goes good on Saturday's run I will do a swap around 8:30 am and put in a set of "Stroked AA Codes" w/ .010 nozzles and might even shoot some gas if I feel it needs it.

Just got back from pulling my pontoon boat to Colebrook and bringing home the 14' enclosed trailer with the sledds and I averaged just over 10 mpg at 75mph ....Need to cut back on some fuel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

#23 ·
Update:

ran a 508hp and backed it up with a 507hp with MM's and they are out of fuel.....

Swapping out to a set of stroked A Codes and will run again this morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.