6.0 chip/box ?????? - Page 2 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Upgrades and Aftermarket - 6.0L Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 2003-Up Super Duty or Excursion with 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.0L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2003, 08:24 AM
Banned

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: 6.0 chip/box ??????

Ohhhh...
That was cold! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

GWA,
Just saw the tailpipe off right behind the muffler and be done with it. It can always be rewelded if need be, but I bet my old exhaust will be heading for the dumpster because I'm sick of tripping over it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2003, 01:08 PM
Banned

Mark,

WE have had dyno charts on our website for some time!

Where are Edge's on their site?
They have also been due out with their controller for about 4months. Seeing that they have just started selling them how can you be sure they are so reliable? Not that I am saying Edge isn't a good company because they are, but if you will remember they had over a 25% return rate on their "juice" for sometime. Granted I think most of the ugly problems are fixed, but the truck is about in its 4th year so far.
We have been selling 6L products since last Nov.! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Call me some time I would love to talk with ya!

Quad

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2003, 04:24 PM

My Photos: (7)

Quad,

Wow, you're not liking Edge very much!! I've been selling their Duramax Juice and it's been bullit proof since they fixed the amperage draw GM had in their vehicle when the truck was using every concievieable electrical accessory, by the way since then GM has changed their system as Gm wasn't too happy with some factory amp draw problems that occured without a Juice. Now I have been using the Ford 6.0 Juice for 4 + months and it's never been anything but great, I was only made aware of the monitor system less than 6 weeks ago or so. I figured they would have kept me in the loop if the monitor was to have been available as much as 4 months ago, and we talked regular as they were using me as a Beta tester.

I too have been selling 6.0 liter Bully Dog products for the same period of time you have and all of the 6.0 products are a great improvement on the truck, no matter which one you choose. We're here every M-F at 866-455-7788 if you need me.

Mark @ DPPI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2003, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (5)

Thanks again for all the input guy's [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, I have himn talked into at least a new exhaust also so things are looking better [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/warmsmile.gif[/img]

The selling point was I let him drive my truck this morning, not just get passed by it!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

Greg

2000 F250
Highly Modified
5.9 Common Rail Cummins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
w/7.3 PSD

MD-TDC Vice Pres.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Banned

That is what I said, it seems to have been fine since the FIXED it. It was a nightmare to begin with. I am not knocking them at all, I think they have fine products. I just think it is crazy to haller about reliablility when any product is less than a month old. You should know as well as I do just because a few beta trucks run fine, doesn't mean you won't have things to fix.

The monitor thing has been kicked around for quite some time, it started with the Juices in ability to be adjustable on 6spd trucks. Since they have decided to make it an option on several different models. I think it is a great idea, obviously, as we have done something similar.

I haven't sold any other 6.0L products other than ours?? Actually it has been several years since we used any other electroincs?

I do agree with you, there are several companies that have great products. We just make sure that are products are competitive and customer service is above and beyond our competitors!

Quad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > Upgrades and Aftermarket - 6.0L Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in