Fuel pressure gauge install questions. Please help. - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Upgrades and Aftermarket - 6.0L Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 2003-Up Super Duty or Excursion with 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.0L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fuel pressure gauge install questions. Please help.

I have an ISSPRO EV2 electronic fuel pressure guage and am having trouble with the sender install. I have an Auto meter adpaterdesigend for my truck to accomodate the 1/8 NPTP fitting that is designed to fit into the test port in the fuel regulator...problem is the part of the fitting that you aply the wrench to doesnt clear the hex bolt next to the threads...seems it is too short?

Does anyone have detailed photos of such an install? Or maybe a lead on what adapter to use for this sender? I would appreciate some help fellas.
Thanks
Z

2005 F-350 CC SWB SRW PSD FX4 (decal removed)
Dark Shadow Grey/Medium Flint Leather/captains
SIRIUS
Lariat Luxury with Nifty Xtreme floor mats
Stock 18" rims sporting 35/12.5 Toyo M/Ts
2.5 inch level
Guidepoint
5" MBRP w/kitty
ISSPRO 3 guage set on pillar
SCT from Innovative Diesel
(I run extreme street every day)

1960 Cadillac Series 62 convertible, white paint and top, turqouis leather, 4 1/8 inch white walls, STOCK!

1969 Buick GS convertible, 455 transplant, .40 over, Comp Cams, Edelbrock, TA Performance, TH400,White paint with black interior and black top, original rally wheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 12:57 AM

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its easy. remove the fuel line to the regulator put inthe 1/8 fitting and reinstall the fuel line. BAM D O N E....

2014 FORD F-250 CC SB FX4 6.2L 3.73 E-locker, black on Black inside, Blue Jean, NAV, SYNC, window tint, spray in bed liner
Added-
LED projector reverse lights
Factory upfitter switches
rear seat cover "kids are a mess"
LED floor lighting front and rear.
LED lights in bed under rails.
MORE LEDs coming soon.

SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Goodbye my love

2005 F-350 King Ranch FX-4 CC long bed
2in level kit.airade intake with 4micron sock.superchips.sinister coolant filter.blue spring update.ranch hand wrench ready front bumperreplacement. installing glowshift gauges EGT,BOOST,TRANS TEMP,FUEL PSI. with quad gauge pod A-PILLAR.4IN turbo back cat delete
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 F-250 V-10 -SOLD
1986 F-150 V-8 302CID first year of EFI -SOLD
1984 F-250 V-8 351CID Carb SOLD

In the Garage
1995 F-150, 460CID
2004 Expolrer 4.0L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > Upgrades and Aftermarket - 6.0L Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in