PREDATOR INSTALLED......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Upgrades and Aftermarket - 6.0L Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 2003-Up Super Duty or Excursion with 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.0L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 08:03 PM

PREDATOR INSTALLED......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

What can I say? My truck is a <font color="red">FiretrUCKING</font> BEAST NOW.

Ever see a 1 ton dual wheeled truck at 7880ibs just fry the rear tires? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] I have today....it was me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img].

OK, OK, OK, you guys are used to all of this but to think that 3 weeks ago I was driving a non turbo IDI at 9600 lbs empty and now I drive a Predator tuned 6.0....talk about a shocking experience! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 08:16 PM

My Photos: (25)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: PREDATOR INSTALLED......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

good thing you got the 6speed also.

2003.25 f350 cc sb 4x4 6.0/torqshift straight piped 6"edge, 315/75/16 toyo muds, 16x10 eagle 101 wheels.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 08:20 PM

My Photos: (0)

Amen, there are days I wish that I too would have gotten the 6spd. Then I would have no qualms about putting an Edge tuner on the rig after my warranty expires.

2003 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.0L CrewCab Lariat FX4

Modifications:12.5 DR Lift, DR Sig Series Reserviors, 40" Toyo M/T's, 20 x 10 Lawless 8's, ORU Cross Over Steering, ORU Track Bar Kit, Crown Braided Brake Lines, ArmorThane Bedliner, 20% Front Tint, Ventshade Visors, Lund Bug Shield, APC Euro Tails, Billet Third Eye Cover, AFE Stage 1 Pro7 Intake, MBRP T-304 Turbo-Back Duals, Painted 3 Gauge A-Pillar, AutoMeter Pyro, Trans, Boost Gauges, Sylvania Silverstars, Fumoto Valve, Roadmax Metal Chrome Shell Billet Grille, SCT XCal2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-06-2004, 02:34 AM

My Photos: (0)

I got a Edge and I thought OMG, now I have a Predator stacked with the Edge and its like a freaking Ferrari or some other exotic sports car. I used to be able to beat the kids in their rice rockets, now I totally humiliate them.

1999 F250 2WD RC/LB posi AIS, Superchips DPI propane, 4" turboback exhaust, gauges, Edge Evolution tuner [looking into a Propane chip]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > Upgrades and Aftermarket - 6.0L Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in