Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Motor City, Michigan
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Taylor, Michigan: free oil
Noticed this on Craig's List:
I have approx. 4 gallons of clean Peanut Oil in a 5 gal. plastic container used only once.
You pick up, (I-94/Telegraph area) near Pardee & Ecorse rds. in Taylor.
Douglas Campbell, P.E.
1986 Isuzu P'up, 177,673.8 miles.
- Hella headlights (highly recommended)
- DOT C-2 back end (also recommended)
- R-12 air conditioner converted to R-406a. Saved ozone and money
- 4.1:1 final drive converted to 3.4:1. Quieter, better mileage but it's a good thing I live in the flat Midwest.
- 9/22/2007, age 21: Still running well when reluctantly sent away for reincarnation, due to body & frame rust.
- Never did get around to converting it to french-fry oil, which is why I originally stumbled upon this site.