Speedy sleeve for harmonic balancer - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
'99 & up 7.3L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain Discussion of the '99 & up 7.3L Power Stroke diesel engine and drivetrain in the 1999-Up Super Duty trucks and Excursions. No gas engine discussion allowed except on transmissions and drivetrain that pertain to all models. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 7.3L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Speedy sleeve for harmonic balancer

Got a new lpop from Mellon. Did not get a new sleeve. Napa does not have them. Another parts store has them but said there are different sizes. Does anybody have a part number or size for a 7.3.

2000 f250 crew cab,100,000 miles, 3:73 gear

1997 F250 7.3, 4:10 gear
The 97 feels like it pulls better then the 2000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (180)
I believe a new sleeve comes with a new front crankshaft seal. Try that route. There's only one size for a 7.3L.
I don't have access to my part number list right now, but may be able to track that down later this evening.

First truck -- 1929 Model A Ford pickup, restored from ground up. Wish I still had it!
'99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
), AIS,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
regulated return,

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 07:37 PM
RT

I think SKF 99253 is the part you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2003 F-250 XLT Crew Cab 7.3L, Chrome BigTex Grille Guard, Quad pillar - 3 ISSPRO gauges (trans, pyro, boost) and DP-Tuner F6; Roush fuel pressure / temperature / oil pressure gauges, Ford Severe Duty AIS, 31 row 6.0 transmission cooler, ScanGauge II, Marinco mod, Walker BTM

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say, "Hey, look - that one is shaped like an idiot!"

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2018, 09:43 PM

I have Ford PN F4TZ-6700-A for that front crank seal.
Napa should be able to cross it over to their number.

First truck -- 1929 Model A Ford pickup, restored from ground up. Wish I still had it!
'99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version
), AIS,
regulated return,

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the help guys.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 12:37 AM Thread Starter

Hello Klhansen, Thanks for part number.

On a side note Iam trying to get up your way.Been looking at Kenai and outside of Anchorage along with Eagle River.

Been in Los Angeles for 60 years,that is enough.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbvb View Post
Hello Klhansen, Thanks for part number.

On a side note Iam trying to get up your way.Been looking at Kenai and outside of Anchorage along with Eagle River.

Been in Los Angeles for 60 years,that is enough.

No problem. Happy to help.
You might want to wait till things stop shaking before coming up.
But on the other hand - I'd get away as fast as I could from LA.
I grew up near Santa Barbara and hated to have to go to LA. That was back in the days when you couldn't see it when coming over the hill from north.

), AIS,
regulated return,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > '99 & up 7.3L Power Stroke Engine and Drivetrain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in