381.6 HP... 838.8 ft/lbs - Page 11 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
'99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1999-Up Super Duty or Excursion with 7.3L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 7.3L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 05:03 PM

My Photos: (2)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: 381.6 HP... 838.8 ft/lbs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Right back at you. Why didn't you ask Nick face to face?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know you had a dog in this fight Joey?

I didn't ask him because I didn't see it until yesterday when I got home. Hows that?

[/ QUOTE ]Good answer. I am surprised nobody else told you though. Nick made that post so long ago, he probably doesn't even remember it, LOL! I responded because I know Nick can't(no internet in the sticks).

Jeremy(Rossi), Great meeting you too. It was well worth the trip to Arkansas and I can only say it one way: "I'LL BE BACK!" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW Jeremy, You want to sell me your PI converter? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

95 F350 Crewcab4X4: TE Twin Turbo(BB fed by a Precision Hybrid from BWD), Industrial Injection BD Injectors, DIIC with custom stainless 3" piping, Terminator HPOS, DI headstuds, BTS tranny, TruCool 40GVW cooler, DP LIVE TUNED F5 with Extreme ICP(ya, it works)!, Custom fuel system, MagHytec diff cover.

01 F350 Regcab4X4: soon to be shortened.

97 F350 Regcab4X4: Twin Turbo's, lots of fuel and oil.

02 Excursion4X4Limited: Wifes ride: Terminator HPOS2, DP Tuner F5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SDRCM #7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 06:14 PM

My Photos: (0)

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Jeremy, You want to sell me your PI converter? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....let me give that one some thought and I'll get back to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Actually, I'm headed back to BTS in about a month for a full tranny build, so I think that TC will come in handy on that trip. Unbelievable story here though - that free TC gets even better.

Called Patti Monday, scheduled the install for the 6th of June, asked how much it would be since I would already have the TC. Said she'd talk to Brian and have him get back to me. Patti called me this morning, said she'd talked to Brian. At the open house, they were trying to figure out how to give a way a free transmission build as well, but wanted to make sure it was to someone who didn't already have it. They didn't figure out a good solution, so it never happened. Well, maybe you can see where I'm going with this, but if not, here's the no BS truth - to go along with the the free TC doorprize, BTS is building my trans as part of the prize as well. That's correct...BTS gave away a free trans build and I somehow am the luckiest PSD owner alive and won it. I truly couldn't be more excited. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] So sorry Joey, but I think I'll keep my TC.

Sorry to hijack the thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #153 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 06:17 PM

My Photos: (38)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....let me give that one some thought and I'll get back to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Actually, I'm headed back to BTS in about a month for a full tranny build, so I think that TC will come in handy on that trip. Unbelievable story here though - that free TC gets even better.

Called Patti Monday, scheduled the install for the 6th of June, asked how much it would be since I would already have the TC. Said she'd talk to Brian and have him get back to me. Patti called me this morning, said she'd talked to Brian. At the open house, they were trying to figure out how to give a way a free transmission build as well, but wanted to make sure it was to someone who didn't already have it. They didn't figure out a good solution, so it never happened. Well, maybe you can see where I'm going with this, but if not, here's the no BS truth - to go along with the the free TC doorprize, BTS is building my trans as part of the prize as well. That's correct...BTS gave away a free trans build and I somehow am the luckiest PSD owner alive and won it. I truly couldn't be more excited. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] So sorry Joey, but I think I'll keep my TC.

Sorry to hijack the thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky Bastard! JK Congratulations. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #154 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'm headed back to BTS in about a month for a full tranny build, so I think that TC will come in handy on that trip. Unbelievable story here though - that free TC gets even better..... Sorry to hijack the thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

JT!!!!! Hahaha wow I just now realized it. Hey bro! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #155 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

JT!!!!! Hahaha wow I just now realized it. Hey bro! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Guess my cover is blown. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #156 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 05:11 PM

My Photos: (1)

Honestly, I didn't even consider that you hadn't seen my post when we met.

I took your post as an all around jab at big oil.

There are MANY trucks out there with big oil and stock injectors. Ask any one of these truck owners if it was worth it. In fact, I bet less than 3% of those running big oil are even using B code injectors.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone try to sell big oil based on what it is gonna do to dyno numbers. The simple fact is, big oil makes any PSD pull harder and more fun to drive.

Proud Recipient Of The \\\ 01 F-350 CC/LB 4x4 BTS Auto XLT Toreador Red W/Gray Lower Accent
10" Lift 38 PJs, EDGE Trac Bar Relocate, ORU X over, Weld Outbacks, AFE Stage 2,Hypermax 5", Hypermax Mod BJ Code Injectors, Hypermax H2E (broke, replaced with something bigger), Hypermax Rev Kit, ITP Fuel Sys, Aeromotive fuel pump, forged rods, main studs, head studs, billet intakes, WOP fire rings, BTS Trans & HPOS,

99 F-250 Reg Cab 4x4 Auto, Project truck,
97 F-350 Reg Cab 4x4
96 F-250 Reg Cab 4x4 Auto, Stock/Wrecked AVAILABLE
03 F-250 Reg Cab 4x4 Auto 6.0, Studded, EGRless, Hypermax Injectors/Firerings/5" exhaust, AFE Stage 2, Electronics vary
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SDCRM #13
Agree? Disagree? Wanna Talk Trucks?
(785)243-4879
<font color="red">KANSAS members, PM me. </font>
post #157 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There are MANY trucks out there with big oil and stock injectors. Ask any one of these truck owners if it was worth it. In fact, I bet less than 3% of those running big oil are even using B code injectors.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone try to sell big oil based on what it is gonna do to dyno numbers. The simple fact is, big oil makes any PSD pull harder and more fun to drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

No jab, I agree with what you said totally. If I could afford it, pumps would be on my truck right now. But Stage II's are about half the price of big oil and will do an awesome job as well, and is something more people can afford. Nice meetin ya!

99.5 F-350 C/C Dually, Stealth HPOP, Full Force Diesel stroked A code injectors, Holset turbo, AEM intake.
post #158 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 05:49 PM

My Photos: (12)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! The truck pulls like a freight train all the way to redline instead of spiking. It feels like someone removed 1500 lbs. from the truck... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

2006 Dark Slate F350 CC LB 6X6 Lariat Tow Boss Complete with training wheels.
Vegetarian, an old indian word for bad hunter!
K&N Intake, Coolant filter, Recon smoked LED litght: tail, Clearance, Center bumper, 3rd brake, Fat fender, Pressure pro TPMS, Firestone air bags, Alpine/Infinity/Polk sound system, Autometer Phantom EGT,Trans,Boost gauges above the rearview mirror.

For the BEST in performance parts and accessories

post #159 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 06:06 PM

My Photos: (2)

Venge, with Stage2's and Big Oil, you will be shocked, with proper programming of course! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Although have to admit, my 01 is just as fun to drive as my 95, with alot less mods. I'm currently saving for the BTS and new engine right now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

95 F350 Crewcab4X4: TE Twin Turbo(BB fed by a Precision Hybrid from BWD), Industrial Injection BD Injectors, DIIC with custom stainless 3" piping, Terminator HPOS, DI headstuds, BTS tranny, TruCool 40GVW cooler, DP LIVE TUNED F5 with Extreme ICP(ya, it works)!, Custom fuel system, MagHytec diff cover.

01 F350 Regcab4X4: soon to be shortened.

97 F350 Regcab4X4: Twin Turbo's, lots of fuel and oil.

02 Excursion4X4Limited: Wifes ride: Terminator HPOS2, DP Tuner F5

SDRCM #7
post #160 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 07:20 PM

Wonder if Vengeance knows where to get ahold of a good programmer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]?
post #161 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 08:18 PM

My Photos: (10)

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if Vengeance knows where to get ahold of a good programmer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Good programmer.. LOL He wouldn't know one if it was hangin like an air freshener from his belly button ring [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]
post #162 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Luke...I remember talking to this Tony guy at the BTS open house. You might give him a call. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #163 of 163 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 11:10 PM

I pull big loads all the time. Big oil has been my best mod to date! My trucks pulls harder with big loads and it gets better MPG doing it also. If you had it you would understand. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

00 CC, LB, DRW, Black F350 4x4, 6 speed, lunar series Boost and EGT. DP tuner 6pos chip SBC clutch,fuel system. GTP 38R BB, by Diesel Inovations. Weld Typhoones rims, Tymar filter,CCV mod and TERMINATOR OIL.
97 CC, SB Green F250 4x4 5 speed, SBC clutch, F5 DP chip, Isspro boost, EGT.Stage II sticks, Tymar, CCV mod, TERMINATOR OIL, Banks pipe kit IC, fuel system, GTP 38R BB Turbo, Weld Typhoones
07 Dodge CTD, QCSB, Dark Gray 4x4, 6 speed, Tinted windows and a B&W hitch, MBRP 4in, AFE Stage 2 Progaurd 7, Centerline Wilderness Grizzly, Smarty CR, Quadzilla Commander, Fass 150, sbc , head studs so far a MPI twin turbo ,DDP 90hp tips also. It still smokes a little
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > '99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in