Banks six gun or Edge juice w/ attitude? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
'99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1999-Up Super Duty or Excursion with 7.3L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 7.3L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Banks six gun or Edge juice w/ attitude?

These are the two choices I'm interested in. I have a mild Diablo chip and 4 inch exhaust already on the truck. I do not have gauges yet, thats why I'm considering these two. Just wondering if anyone has tried both? What is the most popular? Thanks in advance.

2000 F-250SD PSD 4wd ext.cab shortbed, B.D. 4inch exhaust, Sniper 75 hp flash ,Edge juice w/Attitude K&N panel filter, 315/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Alpine 9835 deck, Elemental designs components,Tru Technology amps, Adire Koda 10" sub in a Q-logic console.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 03:50 PM

My Photos: (24)
Re: Banks six gun or Edge juice w/ attitude?

I think you will like either one. I have been using the J/A for several months now and I love it. Gauges work great and the defueling on WOT shifts and high exhaust temps is wonderful.
Jim

2001, F250 4x4, CC, Auto; Mobil 1 in transfer case&Trans.; Frantz Bypass Filter; "Hutch" fuel mods; Sonnax/Tricum mod;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 30" MagnaFlow; Attitude in A-Pillar and tranny gauge in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AIS; EASE Diagnostics; Reese Slider Hitch; Fr Rotors, Cryo Treated&Slotted by ART.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 05:59 PM

I have the Juice/Attitude setup and stacked the evolution on top. Had it about six weeks and love it. Go with the EDGE.

2000 F250 Lariat 4x4 PSD, AirRaid Intake, Bullydog 4" turbo back exhaust/4" downpipe with 5" Banks tip, Edge J/A with Evolution Programmer, Ranchhand front and rear bumpers, Smittybilt nerfs, PIAA and Warn lighting, sony CD/kewood amp with infinity/fosgate component speakers and kenwood 10" subs., sonnex tricumlator upgrade, three guage pod under dash (trans, diff, volt), synthetic juice - anywhere I could stick it, dieselsite coolant filter kit, APC headlights and clear corners
2003 Azure Blue Mustang Mach 1 - Wife's Car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 06:27 PM

I have the Six-Gun in my truck stacked with the Big Hoss chip. Works great and gives you the important gauges.

2001 F-250 Crew, long box, 4x4, Big Hoss level-5 Chip, Turbo Air Guide (TAG-II), Ford AIS air intake with foam sleeve, Monster exhaust, Aeroturbine, exhaust Guide, 6.0L intercooler, Di-Pricol Optix gauges, IHC CPS, Premo Oil Refiner, Banks Exhaust brake, SmartLock, Banks Quick Turbo, Six-Gun.

2000 Excursion PSD limited, Banks Big Hoss level-5 Chip, Turbo Air Guide (TAG-II), Banks Transcommand, UNI 2-stage foam air filter, 4" aluminized exhaust with 4" down pipe and 2 Aeroturbines.

97 F-250 Powerstoke 4x4 Banks Power Pack etc.

2006 VW Jetta, PD TDI, not modified yet[/i]
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 06:54 PM

I have a lvl 4 Big-Hoss and a 6-gun stacked on my 2000 7.3. I love it. In about 3-5 seconds I can bounce it into any setting from lvl 1 (off) to lvl 6 (look out, there I go!).

2000 Excursion 33,500 miles and counting!
Banks Big Hoss LVL 4, Banks 6-Gun, Banks Power-elbow
Banks Big-Head Actuator (set at 25 PSI), Banks Quick Turbo, Banks Compressor Wheel, Banks 4" Exhaust system but straight piped!, Banks Intercooler, Banks TQ Convertor, Banks Trans-Command, Westin Nerf Bars
Ultimate Bull Bar, Helwig rear sway bar, V-code springs, 2 HELLA 500 Driving lights, 2 KC Dayliters, Lights mounted on a custom home fabricated mount on the Ultimate Bull Bar.
285-75-16 MT Tires, Visor over windshield and rear air dam over hatch. Custom painted monochromatic in factory dark green. Amsoil 3000 Synthetic engine oil With AMSOIL EA Synthetic Filter and Amsoil Synthetic differential lube. Warn manual hubs.
I'm ready for a hook at the next truckpull!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > '99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in