a few questions - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
'99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1999-Up Super Duty or Excursion with 7.3L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 7.3L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
a few questions

anyone with the edge juice/attitude have and good bad comments. how are the gauges on it to read? would it be easy to miss something since it is digital? how does it stack with the evolution or other tuners/chips? i just ordered the sonnax valve/tricumulattor from black cloud and was wondering if that would work well with the edge juice since it has no trans controls? i only have 40,000 miles on my PSD and would like to keep the trans around for a long time what else should i do to keep it living happy? thanks for all the help

2007 F-350 CC dually 4x4 lariat every option available black clear coat. Magnaflow 4" stainless exhaust, sniper tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 08:26 PM

Re: a few questions

JD
The Juice/Attitude is great i love mine , as far as your question about the reading. It is VERY easy to read , and you cant miss a EGT warning , its pretty obvious , you will love it. I would reccomend a aftermarket tranny guage tho , just to keep and accurate eye on everything since the A/J doesnt have tranny temp. And as far as any other reccomendations to keep your tranny alive , i reccomend a Tru-Cool aftermarket tranny cooler , especially if you do any towing ... the #1 breakdown of our transmissions is heat and $115.00 is a small price to pay now http://www.dieselsite.com/index.asp?...amp;ProdID=205

99.5 F-350 crew cab Dually , AFE stage II , Bullydog 4" turbo back , Edge Juice/Attitude controller , tru cool tranny cooler , gauges , Kenwood DDX-7015 , MB quart 6.5 up front , MB quart 6.5 in the rear , Zapco studio 500 , 1 12" fosgate P2 , Zapco studio 150 , rear camera
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

do you run that along with the factory cooler or replace the factory cooler all together with the tru-cool thanks

2007 F-350 CC dually 4x4 lariat every option available black clear coat. Magnaflow 4" stainless exhaust, sniper tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 11:47 PM

I use it ALONG with my factory cooler , i asked the same question on here when i bought my tru-cool and it seems everyone runs it inline with the factory cooler so i put mine that way as well.

I hope this helps

99.5 F-350 crew cab Dually , AFE stage II , Bullydog 4" turbo back , Edge Juice/Attitude controller , tru cool tranny cooler , gauges , Kenwood DDX-7015 , MB quart 6.5 up front , MB quart 6.5 in the rear , Zapco studio 500 , 1 12" fosgate P2 , Zapco studio 150 , rear camera
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > '99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in