Billet Grill:Where Can i Find One??? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1999-2007 Super Duty. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are not engine-specific.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Billet Grill:Where Can i Find One???

Do to the fact that winter has taken its toll on my grille and frame(gold spotting), its time to replace it. I really like the look of the billet grilles(straight tubing all the way accross), but I also need the frame. The stealership quoted me $225 for a new one, so I'm going aftermarket. I've had little luck finding a grille/frame kit that I really like. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I'm going to run the old grille in the winter so this doesn't happen again.

01 F350, 4X4, Auto, CC, SB, Lariat, Born:11/2000, Edge J/A, BD Power Air Intake & Full 4" Exhaust, aFe, Wicked Wheel, KCM HPX, Sonnax/Tricum, Dieselsite External Coolant & Tranny Filters, CCV, Intank/Pre-Pump, Harpoon, Fuel pressure gauge, ISSPRO EV Tranny & Water Temp. in Dash, Fumoto Drain Valve, Marinco Plug, Bilstein's, Leveling Lift, Fabtech Adjustable Track Bar, Silverstars(9007/9005) & GOS Harness, Airlift SureSet & Air Bags, Bullhide Bed Liner, KC Back-up Lights, Avon 285/75R16's on American Racing Python(Series 720)Wheels, Hidden Hitch Class V, Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Controller, Tint all the way around, Stereo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Clarion DXZ835MP,(4)Infinity Kappa 572.5cf,(2)Memphis PR104 Subs, Hifonics Zeus ZX8000 Amp),Husky Liners, Ventshades, Luverne Stainless Mud Flaps, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 09:59 PM

My Photos: (8)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: Billet Grill:Where Can i Find One???

My dealer sells the stock Superduty grilles for $97, and I do get a little discount, but can't be that much. Man, put the pressure on that dealer to sell reasonably.

'03 "TNT Ranch Edition" F350 CrewCab Lariat 4X4 DRW, 12V Cummins, P&P head with 60# valvesprings, PDR QuickSpool cam, built pump with 4K GSK, S366 Turbo, ZF6spd. with Valair Ceramic/Kevlar, manual hubs, 3.73's, 5.5" lift w/285 Dayton Timberlines, 2" DRW Spacers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Upgrades and Aftermarket - General

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in