The Diesel Stop banner

How do you have your PID's set up on Torque Pro?

7K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  JJEdwards 
#1 ·
For those of you who use the Torque PRO app on your phone or tablet to monitor your 6.0....how do you have your PID's/Gauges all set up?

This is how I've got mine arranged on my tablet that I have mounted in my truck.....but I'm sure there is a better, more organized way...just looking to see what other people do.

Also, should I add any more PID's that I might be missing?

Thanks!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Been curious about a similar thread.
Have cam vs crank sync, ficm sync, and VREF on another page.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Great idea! I added another page with mostly just diagnostic stuff...including the cam/crank sync, and FICM sync. Thanks for the suggestion!

#4 ·
What are you using to connect to the torque app? I have an OBDlink MX and I'm not getting readings on most of my PID's. And yes, I'm set it to the Ford predefined set. Thanks

#5 ·
Myself, obdlink mx. Lol
Is it connecting at all?

#6 ·
Myself, obdlink mx. Lol
Is it connecting at all?

It's connected I get data on my HPOP, EOT, and IPR. Nothing on coolant, VGT and a handfull of others.

#7 ·
You may look over the pids.

#10 ·
#9 ·
I'm thinking the previous owners may have deleted some stuff I don't know about. I do know the abs system has been deleted. My truck runs great and looks beautiful. I've owned for about a year and take good care of it. Done some mods on it but think more was done previously. Hasn't had a leak anywhere since I've owned so I do think the previous owners took good care of it too. Maybe someone just knew what they were doing when deleting? Only thing I can think of. I really don't know but would like to find out somehow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.