The Diesel Stop banner

Am I on the right track?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Dallas97PSD 
#1 ·
My rig is a 96 250, adrenaline HPOP, Swamps 140V Idm, banks intercooler, South bend single mass conversion with 375hp/800tq disc and pressure plate, bellowed up-pipes, 3" down pipe w/ stubby dump, TS6, and I'm waiting on baby swamps and a kc 63/70/.84. I live in Colorado and daily the truck with occasional -10k tow. Just want to make sure nobody has had issues with parts/service with any of my mods.

#5 ·
Thank you guys. Now another question. Truck WILL NOT START after it's sat for more than 6 hours RWGARDLESS of ambient temperature. Could be 100° and if it's been that long she won't kick off unless it's been plugged in. It's got new-ish glow plugs (about 2 years) same with uvch and glow plugs relay tests good. Also did ICP and IPR when I did the gaskets. ***!?

#7 ·
Are you getting tach movement? If the CPS is out it'll create a no-start fault to the computer... if that isnt the case, id check that your getting fuel out to the injectors by checking pressure at the schrader valve on the side of your filter housing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.