Where do you get XRF Parts - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Power Strokes 1994-1997 General Technical discussion of topics related to vehicles powered by the Power Stroke engine in 1994 through 1997 models.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2009, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where do you get XRF Parts

Hi I am looking to replace my Tie Rod Ends and by looking at many post, alot of you'll are recomeding XRF Parts. So my question is were do i buy them at. Sorry I don't have a tag any more put I guess Diesel stop dumped mine, maybe its because it's been so long since i made a post.

Thanks
Frank
97 F350 4X4 7.3

97 F-350 4X4 PSD Crew Cab XLT, Gauges Pyro and Tranny, Shift kit,Tranny cooler, Magna Flow 4" exhaust with 3" down pipe, Tymar intake cerma- chrome, Coolant Eye, Tymar coolant filter and oil cross over line.Browns Brush Guard, Steps, Headache Rack and Rails, Ranch Hand Rear Bumber,Flip down ball, Bilstein Shocks, 285/75 R16 BFG All Terrain, 246,000 miles

Wanted: Oil bypass system,Boost gauge, inter cooler, BTS tranny (wanted don't want to need it), rsk and springs, Wildman, and, and, and,!!!

Never Trust a De-Stroker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 06:04 PM

My Photos: (24)
Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I got my local parts guy at Autosense to special order my XRF ball joints from one of his suppliers.

2005 F-350 CC, LB, 4x4, Dually, 6.0 Powerstroke, Torqueshift, 4:10 Gears. Gooseneck and rear pull hitches. "Truck Covers USA" roll up aluminum tonneau cover. Putco Boss Running Boards. Aluminum finned diff covers. Bilstein HD shocks. ProComp steering stabilizer. XRF ball joints. NC Hornet CCV mod. RCD egr delete kit. AirDog fuel system. Strictly Diesel's regulated fuel and coolant return lines kits. Amsoil oil bypass (by NUC Motorsports) and homebuilt coolant bypass kits. CFM intake elbow. ARP head studs with factory gaskets and all upgrades. FICM by Ed with Atlas 40 tune, DC Power 185 amp alternator, MBRP 304SS "Cool Dual" exhaust system. SCT Livewire tuner with pyrometer. Autometer 'A' pillar gauges (Boost/Trans temp/Pyrometer/Fuel Pressure). 850 CCA Motorcraft Batteries. Using Rotella T-6 synthetic oil. Upgraded degas tank and cap. Hayes deep aluminum trans pan. GoGo Diesel modified direct clutch solenoid. Retro Solutions HID head and fog lights. High idle mod. Jimmi-Jammers. +More.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:11 PM

Here you go... give them a call and tell them what you need.

XRF Chassis | Automotive and Heavy Duty Chassis Parts | Canada and Unites States

2013 F350 CC LB Lariat 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 06:15 PM

Check XRF Chassis | Automotive and Heavy Duty Chassis Parts | Canada and Unites States. This is where I ordered mine. I highly recommend them
Leo

Totaled 10-10-15 @ 375000 miles. 1994 F-250 4X4 Std. cab XL stock 5 speed 4.10 gears. Tymar Air Cleaner, Poly spring and pivot bushings.Luk SMF & Clutch. DIY Exhaust Brake,DIY Coolant Filiter & Heater Shutoff,DIY GPR ByPass, Lassen and Tehama Counties Calif.
Just bought a 2005 6.0 F-250, 4x4 xlt, Super cab
Old 12-18-2009, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the link I must say I was hoping for A national parts house that stocked XRF but I will call next week and order.

97 F-350 4X4 PSD Crew Cab XLT, Gauges Pyro and Tranny, Shift kit,Tranny cooler, Magna Flow 4" exhaust with 3" down pipe, Tymar intake cerma- chrome, Coolant Eye, Tymar coolant filter and oil cross over line.Browns Brush Guard, Steps, Headache Rack and Rails, Ranch Hand Rear Bumber,Flip down ball, Bilstein Shocks, 285/75 R16 BFG All Terrain, 246,000 miles

Wanted: Oil bypass system,Boost gauge, inter cooler, BTS tranny (wanted don't want to need it), rsk and springs, Wildman, and, and, and,!!!

Never Trust a De-Stroker
Old 12-18-2009, 10:57 PM

My Photos: (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to 89newporker
quite frankly in the YEARS I have been working on fords I really have seen very little difference in quality between manf... I will say this THOUGH; there is NO REPLACEMENT for maintanence and ALWAYS get parts that have ZIRKS in them for lubricity if you cant grease em they gonna wear out FASTER
Old 04-08-2019, 01:08 PM

Talking American Undercar Inc

AmericanUndercar.com carries XRF. They offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and they are running a $10 coupon right now with code drivetowin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > Power Strokes 1994-1997 General

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in