Bought a rebuilt US Gear Over/under drive - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 1994-1997 Ford F-Series with Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought a rebuilt US Gear Over/under drive

I found a rebuilt unit & it’s being shipped. Also ordered the 4x4 adapter since it’s needed to adapt it to a 2wd E4OD. I have the Dana 80 4.10 lsd dually so should be a really nice od on the hwy.
I only want to use the overdrive & direct drive. It does not include any electronics. I found an online operators manual for it for the controller & switch that I don’t have. There is no schematic that I could find.
It looks like I don’t really need the sensors hooked up which just go to leds that show a status of the unit. Also the controller is just momentary switches which turn on power to run the motor which loads the spring.
There are 2 power connectors but I don’t see a ground connector, so my question is- when the switches are pressed is the polarity on the 2 power connectors reversed OR is the case grounded & when a button is pressed is power supplied to 1 connector & when the other is pressed is power applied to the other connector?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > Power Strokes 1994-1997 Upgrades and Aftermarket

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in