wireless mice/keyboards? - Page 2 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Other Technical Questions Discussion of other technical topics. Please see the sticky post at the top of the thread listing for specific rules. The rules for this forum are more restrictive than they have been in the past.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 11:42 PM

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: wireless mice/keyboards?

Cmuncy, how long have you been in Willis? I have been on this site for 6 years and never noticed that you are in Willis TX. I live of FM 2432.
Ben

2003 7.3 SD, CC, 4x4 with FX4 package, white and 100% stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 12:10 AM

My Photos: (0)

[ QUOTE ]
I just took my mouse and left the room with my computer shut the door walked about 20 ft away and the mouse still worked. COOL! didn't think I could leave the room and it would still work. You definitely do not need to be inline of sight, it works nicely through the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took mine in the other room, clicked, and it unlocked my truck. Right clicked and it started. Gotta remember that and the phone if I ever lock myself out of my truck.

Andy
Early 99 5-98, F350 extended cab, DRW LB 245,000 miles and counting, Hood insulation delete (Soaked with fuel), Hutch mod, Harpoon mod. Otherwise, pure stock (for now)

You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 06:02 PM

My Photos: (1)
Garage

Does your display have USB connections on it? Many of the newer LCD displays have built in USB hubs. If so, you could connect the Heyboard and mouse to the display then have only the display cables going back to the PC. Or, look at getting a seperate USB hub that can be brought out to the desk.

Either way, this will give you USB connections at the desk so you can connect USB devices such as cameras or memory sticks without having to go to another room where the computer is to connect them.

Glenn

2002 F-350/XLT/PSD/SRW/CC/LB/4x4OR/Auto 233k miles
Ford AIS, Edge Insight CTS2 (no tunes), ceramic coated International bellowed up-pipes, RiffRaff billet wheel, EBPV delete pedestal/outlet, RiffRaff boot set, Turbo Master mechanical waste gate actuator, 6.0 trans cooler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Other Technical Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in