Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com (https://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/)
-   2017 & up Ordering Information (https://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f345/)
-   -   Any recommended dealers to buy from in KY? (https://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f345/any-recommended-dealers-buy-ky-652442/)

rfs830 10-20-2018 08:10 PM

Any recommended dealers to buy from in KY?

We are very close to looking to buy a 2019 Platinum but wanted to see if anyone could recommend a dealer near Louisville Ky or in the states around Ky. I dont mind driving to get a good deal if its not to far away.

Thank you in advance.

gearhead1011 10-22-2018 11:15 AM

I'm a little south of Louisville and bought mine from a Conway Heaton in Bardstown, sale went well but warranty issues and the service department were pretty awful. All State Ford was my second choice for a warranty issue and they not only couldn't repair the problem but they created a different issue that they wanted to charge me for, didn't happen. James Collins Ford, downtown Louisville did some warranty work resolving an issue that my selling dealer and Allstate couldn't resolve but they left a heater hose loose and damaged the plenum housing and refused to make good on that. Bill Collins Ford in Louisville treated me well on an ongoing issue I had as far as the service goes but I have never purchased a new vehicle from them. I am not a fan of the high pressure sales you get at Town & Country Ford. When it was time to replace my wife's vehicle about 1 1/2 years ago Bill Collins didn't have what she wanted and Oxmoor Ford gave us the typical new car purchase run around, side steeping questions about interest rates and lying about the actual rate when I insisted. We ended up buying her's from Mike Castrucci Ford in Alexandria. they had exactly what she wanted and the salesman was knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. The only downside to that is they are a little over 2 hours away.

rfs830 10-22-2018 11:28 PM

Thank you for the info. I see online these places that sell for 100 over invoice and only like 200 for document fee. Im trying to see if any dealer is like that in louisville. We went ro oxmore ford but i sid not really like them. They have the truck we like but the only thing the sales man would say is if qwe were using an a or x plan. I told him i should be able to get close to that with out having to use the plan but then he would only talk in msrp after that. I did not feel like trying to sit down with them. I may try all state ford or try okline first. I dont mind driving to get a good deal. Just depends on how far away. Dont want to loose the saving only to pay for it in travel and time. Thanks for the info.

rfs830 10-23-2018 10:50 PM

The f250 is made right here in Louisville. Wish i could just go there and buy my truck from the plant. Was looking to see if any vendors are supporters on this site. Anyone else know of any other dealers that are easy to work with?