Greetings, and a question from a new member - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
New Member Introductions & Forum Assistance If you are new to the site, please stop in to say "hello" and tell us a bit about yourself. For members having a hard time with a forum feature, this is the place to find answers and ask questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2016, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Greetings, and a question from a new member

Thank you to the welcoming committee.
I have a 2000,F350,CC,7.3ltr. Super Duty and I am looking to download wiring schematics to help troubleshoot a short in the fuse8 circuit for the parking lights.
I found a forum posting where a member (woodnthings8) did an outstanding job of pasting together a wiring diagram for the engine schematics, and I would like to know if it is possible to send him a message to see if he has developed the schematics for the chassis electrical system .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016, 12:11 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencedap View Post
Thank you to the welcoming committee.
I have a 2000,F350,CC,7.3ltr. Super Duty and I am looking to download wiring schematics to help troubleshoot a short in the fuse8 circuit for the parking lights.
I found a forum posting where a member (woodnthings8) did an outstanding job of pasting together a wiring diagram for the engine schematics, and I would like to know if it is possible to send him a message to see if he has developed the schematics for the chassis electrical system .
I'm right here. You need a few posts before you can PM someone. Post up on other threads and you can sedn PM's.

What are you needing?

Ken
2002 F-350 CCLB 4X4, HD4R100 , Riffraff FRx, Riffraff CAC Boots & PRI's, Bellowed Up-Pipes, 4" Diamond Eye exhaust, Powerslot rotors,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, DP Tuner-F6, Autoenginuity, EEC-V Breakout Box, KCM S.S. HPX Line, S&B Filters intake, Quad Autometer gauge pod, Inovations canopy, Banks Big Head wastegate actuator, 6.0L Trans Cooler,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zoo-dad, Dieselsite Coolant Filter, Cobra 29LTD/NW CB, DVD and always looking to do more....

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for responding ,Ken,
I was impressed with the schematic you designed for the engine in your 2002 truck. Have you prepared one for the chassis electrical system?
Is it available on line?
Is it the same for the 2000 F350?
If you have not prepared such a schematic ,where could I find the individual diagrams so I can cut and paste them myself?
My symptoms are: The Power Distribution Box fuse 8 keeps blowing when the light switch is rotated to the park light position.
There is no power to fuses 1 and 3.
No parking or marker lights
If you like you can email me at. [email protected]
Regards
Lawrence
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016, 03:11 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencedap View Post
Thanks for responding ,Ken,
I was impressed with the schematic you designed for the engine in your 2002 truck. Have you prepared one for the chassis electrical system?
Is it available on line?
Is it the same for the 2000 F350?
If you have not prepared such a schematic ,where could I find the individual diagrams so I can cut and paste them myself?
My symptoms are: The Power Distribution Box fuse 8 keeps blowing when the light switch is rotated to the park light position.
There is no power to fuses 1 and 3.
No parking or marker lights
If you like you can email me at. [email protected]
Regards
Lawrence

Be careful because lots of difference on the electrical side append between 01 and 02. you should also post a new thread with the problem you have and will have way more view from people so more answer for your problem

cheers

F350 2002 7.3

auto, 37/13.5/20 open country, Bushwaker cut-out flare, Bilstein 5100, Maxtow gauges (EGT, Trans temp, Boost), 4 inch diamond eye turbo back axel drop with BTM muffler, S&B intake, RR AIH plug, billet FPR with gold spring, CNCfab Sgt 1 HPOP, CNCfab HPOP line with cross over, CNCfab 4 line fuel kit, ARP heads stud, RDP plenum reinforcing insert, complete CAC intercooler boot kit, full engine seal and gasket kit, 360* turbo rebuilt, WWII, EGPV delete, dark blue CPS, Hydra chip with SDK tunes, Polished compressor manifold, HD coolant, 203* thermostat, Transgo HD kit, Energy suspension bushing kit, front and rear diff fully rebuilt with 4:88 gear ratio, Z36 powerstop heavy hauling brake kit, headlight relay mod, Fumoto drain valve AND STICKER

F350 2008 6.4 (sold)

TT 26' Springdale 2014
7x17 enclose trailer (shop) 2012
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Yan7gin,
Before I post a new request I want to follow the best lead I have found. Then I will try to scan all the forum posts already out there, since someone else has probably had my problem. If that does not work then I will try a new post. I started looking at over 1000 pages of postings, and could not find the diagrams I need. Yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > New Member Introductions & Forum Assistance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in