Shopping for Diesel #2 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Members' News Discussion and news about members of TDS!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shopping for Diesel #2

Looks like we aren't the only Wisconsinites shopping for a diesel..lol. We currently own a 2004 3500 Dodge Ram and need to move on. Would love to find something $40,000.00 that will only need normal maintenance and semi-low miles. WE are open to all makes and models. If its allowed I may post a couple models we are looking into in hopes you wonderful people will give me some honest feedback! Please know we have a 40' fifth wheel and can travel quite often due to the nature of my husbands job. We need 4 door with more room the better. Family of 4 with currently 2 dogs. Husband wants a dual wheel I prefer single. 8 foot box would be preferred by him as well and a 1 ton. Guys aren't cheap...lol.

Thanks for reading

Currently looking at a 2009 Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW Lariat Crew Cab 90,000 miles. Feel free to add good or bad info on this model. thanks again!

Last edited by SwtGaJeans; 04-17-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 12:48 AM

My Photos: (8)
I would move up to a 2012 .
DENNY

Early 1999 F350 AUTO 4x4 CC LB DRW 4.10 6.0 trans cooler, Front hitch, 2,000 hubs/ brakes, Bilstein shocks/steering stabilizer, Diesel site coolant filter 203 thermostat, EBV delete, new O-rings, new Oil cooler, RIFF RAFF FRX, Glow plug led, Pillar gauges, Lighted cupholder, Painless wiring fuze block, Harpoon/hutch mods, Removed axle blocks. Air bags, 5 wheel hitch, In bed 7 pin plug. Spare tire key delete. KLHANSEN on speed dial. 75,000 as of May 2019
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 06:38 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNY View Post
I would move up to a 2012 .
DENNY
Thank you for the tip. Any particular reason. Engine possibly? That is my concern for that year. Not sure if a 2012 will be in our price range but will def. Keep that in mind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > Members' News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in