"BEAST"

Garage
Vehicle Name "BEAST"
Year 2008
Make Ford
Model F350 Super Duty, DRW 4x4
Color Maroon
Packages Lariat edition, leather seats, 6 speed manual transmission, Goose neck ball,
2008 Ford F350 Super Duty, DRW 4x4
2008 Ford F350 Super Duty, DRW 4x4
History I bought this truck with 380k miles on it but only 30k on the engine and 3k on the transmission. All of the work was done by a shop in Durham NC that also built and sponsors a record holding Diesel Truck on the East Coast. The truck is a monster. 0 to 60 in under 4 seconds and will fry the rear tire at 60 MPH while pulling a 33 foot Airstream trailer, (at first I thought that I had blown the clutch, LOL).
Exterior
Stock paint still in excellent shape but I am planning on repainting it with the Harley Davidson paint scheme, (Orange and Black).

Interior
Pretty much stock Lariat edition leather but I have been looking around in hopes of finding and purchasing a set of Harley Davidson edition interior parts, (seats, door panels, console's etc...), possibly from a wrecked truck etc...

In-Car Entertainment
Stereo has been upgraded by the previous owner. Banks IQ 2.0 and Garmin round out the electronics.

Under the Hood
Factory 6.4 liter Diesel that has recently been completely rebuilt and is a monster. I have added a complete Banks "Big Hoss Bundle" system, (Cold Air Intake, inter-cooler, dual exhaust, Six Pack, Banks IQ 2.0). The CAT/DPF and EGR delete's were already done on the truck when I got it but they maintained the original EGR tube, (just disabled/unhooked everything from it rendering it inert). I am now having a problem with it starving for diesel but I'm adding better Fuel pump(s) to fix that. Any recommendations on which pump(s) to go with...???

Suspension
Stock but has Firestone Airbags on the rear. I want to add some lift, (not too much because I intend to use it to haul my goose neck flatbed and a 5th wheel toy hauler), so that I can eventually run Semi Tires and wheels all around... I would appreciate hearing from and getting any words of wisdom from others that have already done this.

Wheel and Tire
Factory Aluminum Rims and Falken tires all around.
Views: 132

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome