2000F250-7.3 2000F250-7.3 is offline
- About 2000F250-7.3
- I'am a welder/mechanic. i love working on my own car's & truck
- Westminster Colo
- Car repair, fishing, drag racing, camping.
- Welding Forman
- 2000 F250 7.3 4inc exhaust, Ts 6 pos chip witch custom tunes, Built 4R100 w billet triple disc converter, 6.0 trans cooler and deep tans pan, CCV mod, 4 gauge pod A piller,Boost,Trans temp,EGT,fuel pressure AFE intake,RIFFRAFF Frx fuel Rail dead head fix black spring,High Flow banjo bolts,High Flow CVD Fitting, Harpoon mod,Diesel site adrenaline HPOP,AIH Plug,Plenum Reinforcing Inserts. FULL FORCE DIESEL STAGE 1.5 single shot injectors, Garrett powermax GTP38R and blank pedestal, RIFFRAFF Intercooler CAC Boots with complete clamp kit , scanegauge 2
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 3
- Albums Created by 2000F250-7.3
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 06-06-2016 11:42 PM
- Visitor Messages for 2000F250-7.3
- Last Activity: 11-11-2019 10:37 PM
- Join Date: 06-20-2013
- Referrals: 0
|11:55 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted DosMars in post Engine Braking
What's involved with the ins...
|11:04 AM - DosMars quoted 2000F250-7.3 in post Engine Braking
Hi mark banks power make a exhaus...
|12:23 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted DosMars in post Engine Braking
2002 Ford E350 Powerstroke, ...
|02:29 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Tazzman in post Up-pipes / Turbo 360 Bearing rebuild
Been a bit. Been reading all...
|12:34 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Marcela in post 01 7.3 hpop crossover
...ine. fwiw. What Marcela said above the soft ...
|11:55 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Texkenusmc in post Massive oil Leak
I started my truck to let it ch...
|08:37 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Powerstroke3302 in post Where does this 4x4 Hub O-Ring go???
lol Oh, I didn't take it that way! ...
|08:23 AM - Howard Avery quoted 2000F250-7.3 in post Boost gauge sensor placement
I would use the heater port that ...
|07:26 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Howard Avery in post Boost gauge sensor placement
Which location is best for the bo...
|12:20 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Howard Avery in post Chip install question
I ordered the Hydra from Riffraff...
|10:02 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Howard Avery in post Chip install question
What do you mean by matching the ...
|07:07 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Barchetta in post trans cooler/fluid
No, no water to oil cooling. ...
|05:37 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted ercbigblock in post new turbo
2001 7.3 I have cold air intak...
|09:42 AM - mmarshall88 quoted 2000F250-7.3 in post CCV Mod, High EGT Temps?
From owning my 2000 as since 2004...
|02:40 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted Eduffy77 in post 7.3 318,000 miles high pitch squeal
We have had our 99 f250 7.3 t...
|04:23 PM - Scott Clearman quoted 2000F250-7.3 in post 99.5 7.3 surging
I would look at icp plug to see i...
|11:37 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted MarkMCM in post engine rebuild won't start
So, I hung my hopes on the g...
|08:39 AM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted MarkMCM in post engine rebuild won't start
Absolute, Thanks for resp...
|11:05 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted JJEdwards in post EBP Pedestal Actuator Isolator Pigtail
Thank you. I've been driving ...
|10:25 PM - 2000F250-7.3 quoted JJEdwards in post EBP Pedestal Actuator Isolator Pigtail
I can't find any info on the i...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|