The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,913 Posts
I've heard of a few T500's having issues lately, But after thousands that's pretty good.

The HBJR was all hyped up and ended up being junk. Just like the original SRP pumps lol heck you might argue the SRP1.1's were junk too
Unless you are the one who has to pull your front brackets off to get the front oil rail plugs out, get the back ones out, pull injectors so you can flush out hunks of the brass slippers, out of your oil rail.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
I always heard really good thing about the T500

Never knew that HBJR pump existed

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
561 Posts
I've heard of a few T500's having issues lately, But after thousands that's pretty good.

The HBJR was all hyped up and ended up being junk. Just like the original SRP pumps lol heck you might argue the SRP1.1's were junk too
There is a reason Stealth went out of business. If the pumps were good, then that probably would not have been the case.

Justin, what are they doing? Are they just putting a larger rotator group and valve plate in or are they cocking the swashplate a few degrees more?
You would have to get in touch with Joey at Terminator to get the details of what he is doing to the pump. It really is nothing crazy, as the stock pump design is proven and works good. He just mods a couple things inside I believe. Does not change the swash plate angle as far as I know.

Most of the pumps that have a bad reputation tried doing too much to change from the stock design.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts