The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 f350 6.0 psd
I started it after sitting for a day and I got a p2285 code, injector control pressure sensor circuit low. Icp reading on my livewire is reading 870 psi. You can press the throttle pedal wide open and you won't get anything. I went ahead and replaced the pigtail to the sensor and I got nothing. I'm clueless on what to do next. Any help is appreciated thank you

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
What was IPR showing?
Could be the sensor itself that can cause a circuit code as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couldn't monitor the IPR but I ordered a new icp sensor hopefully that fixes it. This truck has been having problems left and right

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just put a new sensor on and still nothing. Has a new sensor and connector. What would be the next thing to look for? Truck starts fine just no throttle.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I'd get a scanner on it and see what IPR Voltage and FICM and see whats going on. That should be able to point you in a good direction if you've already replaced the ICP sensor and harness.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Everything looks good....i'd trace the wiring further back on the ICP sensor and see if there is anything out of whack. A Circuit code generally means sensor or wiring. It may be further in the harness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts