The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know where to post this but anyway i wanna install a power rear sliding window. I have searched and cant find anything at all for my 05. need help

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I installed one on my '07 XLT. I bought it off of craigslist for $120, the factory had already installed the rear section of the harness from the pass side foot well, IIRC to the rear wall where it plugged into the motor. I had to hand wire it from the foot well up to the area where the ESOF switch is, I bought a new ESOF switch that incorporated the slider switch and connected the wires to it.

Install looks 100% factory and it still works well 5 or 6 years later.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I installed one on my '07 XLT. I bought it off of craigslist for $120, the factory had already installed the rear section of the harness from the pass side foot well, IIRC to the rear wall where it plugged into the motor. I had to hand wire it from the foot well up to the area where the ESOF switch is, I bought a new ESOF switch that incorporated the slider switch and connected the wires to it.

Install looks 100% factory and it still works well 5 or 6 years later.

thank you for that information that would be my next question for wiring lol.
I just have been looking on craigslist and ebay with no luck. does anyone know of a aftermarket one thats out there? im not having any luck finding an OEM used or new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts