The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 prices go to car research and choose 05 and go from there. I have an 05 on order and this price guide was within $50 of what my DORA reads. Should be a good guide to what you would expect to pay. This was posted in the tow/haul section and I thought it might be better suited here.

Brett

·
Registered
72 Posts
According to the link, you can order the leather seats on an XLT with the Sport Package. Is this true? The ford "build your vehicle" website doesnt have the 05's out yet to verify this. I hope so because i dont like the fake woodgrain interior on the lariat's but I do want the leather seats.I'm in the process of ordering on for when I get back from overseas. This Feb.

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
According to the link, you can order the leather seats on an XLT with the Sport Package. Is this true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. XLT Sport option includes special interior with either charcoal cloth or black leather seats. The big thing you get is the "mono" paint scheme, with the the front end and bumpers the same color as the body. Looks really neat with white paint, and still looks okay with red paint, but not very noticeable with darker colors. The leather upgrade is available only on the Captain's Chairs - not on the 40/20/40.

If you don't have an official Ford 2005 order guide, you need to go to www.sunrisefordfleet.com and download your copy. Then consider ordering your new truck from the guy that made that website available to you - Bobby Williams. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/warmsmile.gif

·
Registered
22 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
According to the link, you can order the leather seats on an XLT with the Sport Package. Is this true? The ford "build your vehicle" website doesnt have the 05's out yet to verify this. I hope so because i dont like the fake woodgrain interior on the lariat's but I do want the leather seats.I'm in the process of ordering on for when I get back from overseas. This Feb.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get the lariat model. You'll get the leather and the woodgrain will only be on the doors above the door handle I believe. The Lariat Luxury package is what adds the woodgrain to the dash. So if you can put up will a little woodgrain on the doors, you can get your leather seats in grey or tan leather by going with the Lariat without the LLP and not have to go the sport package route.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dont think i'll be going the sport package way. For some reason it will allow only an automatic transmission, I like manuals more than leather seats.... I Maybe upgrading to the lariat instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts