The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
That's well done Phil, and well thought out, looks like you are handy with the Glass and painting side of things, How long did the fit up take ?
I take it you haven't got hearing aids yet:lol::lol::lol: Yeah real nice thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
Gooday Phil, just can't wait to see the finished product, hope you keep us posted on this project. Just kidding about the Hearing Aids I know with systems like yours you don't have to have them loud to get the full benefit of great sound.
Great work, keep making us envious, waiting for the next chapter.

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
NYB, I'm sure you can get a litre of paint and a soft bristled brush and give your mirrors ago, remember to heat (in the oven) the paint before re-coating ,I'm sure Nick could help you out there!:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
Wow Phil, did you just weld a draw bar to your house , that trailer is ginormous, you do a great job dragging that around in those conditions.
Anyone that thinks you just use your gear for pleasure better have another LOOK a that last post .
What does the truck and house weigh in at ?

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
Nice work on the engine bay up-grade. (painting) looks neat now.
Hope the new donor motor is a good one mate.

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
Yeah that would have me a bit concerned too .
I guess if you don't find anything suspect when you pull the pan you'll be okay Phil, i would pull the bearing caps and have an inspection of the crank.

It's a good thing you've been able to sell off the parts that you don't need after all you have all those parts on the old motor.

Hope she all good for your sake Phil, when do you think you'll hear it running ?
Maybe a youtube video mate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.