here is "what's new" for 2007:
The 2007 F-Super Duty® reinforces the tough image of the F-Series and continues to meet the needs of both commercial and personal use customers. The 2006MY includes all the amenities you were used to in 2006 plus
• The Lariat Highline SuperCab (17M) package includes the following features:
— Three exterior colors
— Unique all Chrome billet-style grille
— Chrome exhaust tip
— Chrome tow hooks
— Chrome mirror caps
— Chrome pickup bed tie down hooks
— 5" Chrome tubular step bars
— Captain's chairs with unique black leather seating surfaces
— Black leather-wrapped front floor console lid
— Unique Ebony accents (carpet/scuff plates/cowl trim)
— Unique instrument panel inserts
— Instrument cluster w/Chrome accents and enhanced message center with trip computer
• The Lariat Outlaw Crew Cab (17S) package, available on Crew Cab Lariat, includes the following features:
— Black monotone paint with unique red tapestripe
— Body color front grille, mirror caps, door handles, wheel lip moldings and front and rear bumpers
— Chrome exhaust tip
— Unique instrument panel insert
— Unique instrument panel appliqué
— All weather floor mats
— Unique door trim panels
— Instrument cluster w/chrome accents and enhanced message center with trip computer
— Unique Ebony interior accents (carpet, door trim inserts, scuff plates, B-pillars)
— Unique black and red leather-trimmed Captain's Chairs w/center console and FlexFold™ 60/40 rear bench seat
• Ford Harley-Davidson™ Package (17H) is now available with the following three color combinations:
— Medium Wedgewood Blue with Black Flames (LD/85E)
— Dark Stone with Black Flames (T7/85E)
— Black with Medium Wedgewood Blue Flames (UD/85B)
• The standard axle on the 5.4L gas engine is now the 4.10 non-limited slip axle(X41). The 3.73 non-limited slip axle (X37) is now an option on the 5.4L gas engine
• For the 2007 model year the following vehicle configurations will not be available in California, Maine, Massachusetts, New York or Vermont:
— F-250 5.4L gas engine with manual transmission
— F-250 6.8L gas engine with manual or automatic transmission
• California Emissions System (422) is available with 5.4L gas engine with automatic transmission (995/44T).
• 50 State Emissions System (425) is forced with 6.0L diesel engine (99P) and is a Fleet Only option on 5.4L gas engine with automatic transmission (995/44T).
• LATE AVAILABILITY The following configurations will not be available until July:
— F-250 5.4L gas engine with automatic transmission (995/44T) and California Emissions System (422)
— F-250 5.4L gas engine with automatic transmission (995/44T) and 50 State Emissions System (245)
OPTION PROGRAM CHANGES
• Options Added:
— LT275/65Rx20E BSW All Terrain tire (T9T) is now available with the Lariat 20" wheel (64T)
• Options Revised:
— Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench seat (3H/3E) is now available on all XL. The Fleet only restriction has been lifted.
— Power Equipment Group (903) is now available on XL
— Tilt Steering Wheel (524) is now available as a stand-alone option on XL Fleet. Cruise Control (525) and Tilt Steering Wheel (524) continue to be optional on XL and standard on XLT and Lariat.
• Options Deleted:
— Premium Electronic AM/FM Stereo/Cassette/Single CD/Clock (58K)
05/01/06 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES
• On Powertrain the Nominal Compression Ratio for the 6.8L gas engine is 9.2:1.
• Throughout the order guide, the "chromed" description was changed to "chrome" on all features except wheels.
• Throughout the order guide, the SuperCab Lariat Highline Edition (17M) will now be called the Lariat Highline SuperCab (17M).
• Throughout the order guide, the Lariat Outlaw Package (17S) will now be called the Lariat Outlaw Crew Cab (17S).