The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help I have a 08 ford f250 6.4 did a dpf cat egr deleat with gerbox4.0 now having way to mutch boost is there a easy fix?

·
Vendor
612 Posts
There's no such thing as too much boost.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell my truck that it keeps going into limp mode for to much boost if I hook to anything and try to pull it up hill it goes into limp mode

·
Vendor
612 Posts
That's not the same thing. You're getting Overboost codes because of a calibration conflict. The solution is to have the computer flashed with the latest Ford program and reinstall your tuning device.

How you go about this may be the biggest problem because you will need to find someone that knows what they are doing and can find their @(( with both hands.

·
Vendor
612 Posts
The solution to your specific issue should be addressed by someone that knows what they're doing.

If you were my customer, I would go about that by returning the truck to stock, then update the computer programs in the truck with the latest Ford flash programming, then reinstall the tuner. That said, I'm not a fan of H&S. I've seen them break too much stuff. I'm and SCT Dealer and have been since 2002.

What did the guys that you bought the tuner from say?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They pretty much said I'm on my own and that's what I should expect after deleting the dpf and cat .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts