The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a 2008 F250 4x4. The truck is used for everyday driving minor towing and will be used for heavy mudding and trail riding. I've been looking at lifts for awhile now and I want something that has a pretty decent ride but can handle the off road abuse I have narrowed it down to the two I want.

1) donahoe 12.5 lift (will add spacers in front to get the 12" up there)
2) OUO 300/400 series (front coil-over rear leafs) or 300/500 series (front an rear coil over) 16 inch lift

Also saw a pictures of a F250 with a 16inch lift from 3rd coast suspension but can't find any info on it.
Any advice on these lifts or anyone using them please give your opinion. I will be running on 40inch SS-M16's for everyday driving and 44inch boggers in the mud pits.

I have also thought about building a custom 14inch lift from different kits but I dont even know where to start.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did u get ur truck lifted? if so would you sell your stock suspension and ship it? please PM me and let me know thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had a DR 4.5 lift on my 08 f250 SRW. I absolutly loved it. Rode better then stock, but was very pricey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts