The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the 2 biggest problems new batteries,new voltage regulator, starter i have test the autnater and it pulls 15 amps. so how it started is one day i started my truck weak batteries jumped glow plugs started went to get fuel would not start had to get jumped from other diesel it was the voltage reg replaced it then i charged the batteries been working good for a week then yesterday morning it started strong when i got to school it set for 6 hours batteries vary weak had to jump glow plug relay. went to work it set for 3 hours started strong agen next morning nothing just starter solenoid click thats my first problem.

my other problem is when it just started to get cold in washington the glow plug light would come on and engage the glow plugs and would start fine now for the past month i have had to do cold starts new glow plugs and relay. I need help getting the glow plug light to come on i am thinking it could be the glow plug controller the block heater helps.

sorry for being all over the place and typing i just want to fix my truck my truck means alot to me because its my fist truck i bought back in november.if you have any thing that can help me please help thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts