The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Super Bright CREE LED reverse bulbs specifically fitting 92-09 Ford Trucks!
*Note: may exclude some models with different fixtures/sockets (other fitments available)

only $39.99 /pr!!!

NEW VERSION with UNLIMITED RUN TIME, full TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION

To place an immediate order, CLICK HERE

- 3x CREE's latest generation X-Lamp series technology
- very wide and bright distribution
- bright and uniform light spread
- self compensating for unlimited run time
- Fits stock location, just pop it in
- Designed, Made, and Manufactured in the USA
- Works in any 8-18v vehicle/socket

Currently $39.99 per pair!

Each bulb consists of a 3 LED array using CREE's latest generation X-Lamp series. These LEDs pack a very big punch in a very small package, with excellent luminous efficiency, and amazing advancement in thermal transfer.

Each bulb totals more than 875 Lumen of directed light output at maximum output. That's more than twice the output of the stock bulb they replace, with all the produced light is directed rearward for optimal performance.

Operation time of this bulb version is now unlimited with self compensating temperature control, allows for maximum performance with long-term reliability.

The bulbs are designed, produced, and manufactured in the USA

Now only $39.99 /pr!!!

Some real customer example photos:
Just the CREE LED bulbs:

CREE in comparison to the Stock bulb on opposite sides:

No reproduction, re-posting, or copying of images, text, or other media allowed without contractual permission
Retro-Solutions, LLC 2013 All Rights Reserved

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
current production is delayed, existing and coming orders to ship tomorrow to latest of Monday at this time.
Thank you for the orders!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
So...when ordering these for my sig truck, I would select (1) in the quantity column for 1-pair....is that correct? That would be $39.99
Sorry, went to order and was confused:jester:

Thanks in advance
God bless
Robert

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So...when ordering these for my sig truck, I would select (1) in the quantity column for 1-pair....is that correct? That would be $39.99
Sorry, went to order and was confused:jester:

Thanks in advance
God bless
Robert
Yes Robert, that is correct, they are sold in pairs! Only qty. of 1 is needed. :thup:

·
Registered
823 Posts
I have a 2002, but the previous owner replaced the bed with a 08' or later (reverse bulbs at top of housing rather than at the bottom). I once purchased replacement bulbs for an 02' but they wouldn't fit. Which model LED fits the lens with reverse on top?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts