The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in my 1995 Ford F350I was driving home from work today and I switched my tank from my rear to my front I had no issues when I was using my rear tank but after that it then starts to run in the rough I lost power so I pulled over after it died it died and I opened up the hood it was leaking fuel from the fuel filter I tighten that down got that fixed and then I pushed on that little thing on the right side of it to release the air but constantly keeps putting air back into it and I have no power when I'm driving

·
Registered
11,090 Posts
Welcome!

Is the CEL illuminated? What's the level in your front tank? Did you try switching back to the rear tank? I would probably drain some fuel from the filter bowl into a glass jar and see if it looks funky. The yellow lever on the top front of the filter bowl is the drain and the drain line runs partially down the front passenger side of the motor. I would also see what your fuel pressure is when idling (measured at the shrader valve that you pushed to let air out). It should be at least 40 psi. Cheers!

·
Registered
11,090 Posts
Hopefully the front cover has not been damaged needing replacement as engine removal would be required at that point. Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts