The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 F350 CC DRW HD Edition, 4r100, ESOF, AIS, 4”, Gear Vendor, hpx, frx Mishimoto trans cooler
54 Posts
Well, mine is a super duty, but I expect that yours would be a Dana 80, no I’m really not knowledgeable on these things in general. There should be an axle code on the drivers door jam ID, then you can find some axle code identifiers on here or general google search, and figure out exactly what you have. Looks like an f350 2wd .

The most knowledgeable guys on here often will not respond to a new poster who has not yet filled out his vehicle details. Some of these guys help multiple members daily, and it’s just a waste of time for them to respond to you if they must ask pertinent questions necessary to provide a response, that you haven’t taken the time to fill out.

·
Registered
2000 F350 CC DRW HD Edition, 4r100, ESOF, AIS, 4”, Gear Vendor, hpx, frx Mishimoto trans cooler
54 Posts
Apparently the D 80 on the DRW is on the Super Duty. Not to say that there are none on the OBS trucks, but apparently there were at least some Sterlings on OBS DRWs. Also may be a difference between 4 x 4 and 4 x 2, but I don’t know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts