The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1997 f350 cclb power windows , power locks and manual mirror adjustment. The drive front door is trashed and I can not locate a door close to me. I would like to know if I could purchase an extended cab door with a power lock power window, and manual mirror , and reuse my door panel and electrical components to get a new door ?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Sure. You can use a regular cab door if you want, they're all the same. I believe 92 through 97 are all the same model doors.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
The only difference in the doors is that starting mid-year '95, there was a character line crease just above the bottom of the door. It would be surprising if anyone even noticed. Of course, you'll have to use your existing interior panel, or at least the bolster that holds the switch panel.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
There were several minor changes in F-series (& Bronco) front door shells from '80-97, but none that would prevent you from swapping any of them. Sill button, lock cylinder hole size, side-impact beam, wiring harness hole size, cabin vent cutouts & louvers, and holes for the various mirror options over the years. But they all fit the same opening in the body; the hinges stayed the same; and they have the same openings for the latch & the glass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts