The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2002 Excursion 7.3 w 136,000 miles. 4" lift and 35" tires.

It has a banks monster exhaust, transcommand under the passenger side door, 2 gauges for exhaust temp and boost, and a big head wastage actuator.

In the cent console was a Hypertech 111 programer. It was inspected at a Fors dealership and I think it was set back to stock.

My question is do I plug the programmer in and use it? Leave it stock? Is the Hypertech 111 programmer campadable? Or do I need to get a Banks programmer because of the other Banks equipment I have on it? [/B]

It's use is for towing a toy hauler about 8,000 lbs and moderate city driving for errands.

Please help!!!!!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Just purchased a 2002 Excursion 7.3 w 136,000 miles. 4" lift and 35" tires.

It has a banks monster exhaust, transcommand under the passenger side door, 2 gauges for exhaust temp and boost, and a big head wastage actuator.

In the cent console was a Hypertech 111 programer. It was inspected at a Fors dealership and I think it was set back to stock.

My question is do I plug the programmer in and use it? Leave it stock? Is the Hypertech 111 programmer campadable? Or do I need to get a Banks programmer because of the other Banks equipment I have on it? [/B]

It's use is for towing a toy hauler about 8,000 lbs and moderate city driving for errands.

Please help!!!!!
You can you the Hypertech if its not locked out. Just plug it in and see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts