The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a 2003 F250 and I found a guy selling the rims and tires from a 2020 F250 4X4(I assumed the 4X4 because of center caps) that he had swapped out to a bigger tire, practically brand new. Now I learn about the change in offset, an that I need to move the tires out 2" or so. I'm getting a lot of different information about how to fix this issue and was hoping someone could enlighten me on best course to take to use the rims. Thanks for any info

·
Registered
1999 ford f250
65 Posts
Well you could use spacers but I'm not a fan of that or you could swap the axles to 2006 or newer from a junkyard thats about the only two options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well you could use spacers but I'm not a fan of that or you could swap the axles to 2006 or newer from a junkyard thats about the only two options.
Okay, Thanks for the input, I still have old rims I just didn't care for them, but it may just be best for me to go back to them, Thanks again for the help

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
You could buy after-market rims the same size as the new tires and sell the 2020 Ford factory rims...as long as we are discussing any/all options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts