The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been trying to do searches on this and keep finding 7.3l stuff or day time running light stuff and I don't have any on that. My question is there any relays that would stick on that could keep that power on? My dash and running/parking lights just stuck on. Open the door and just beeping away. Truck doesn't have a keyless entry. So no panic button and door lock unlock stuff. I recently replaced the blinker relay with a factory ford one. I took the dash apart and disconnected the switch and lights staid on. I was looking for fuses to pull and then on its own 25 min later they just shut off. If switch was put into park lamp mode dash and parking lamps get brighter. So it's like half on when everything's turned off.

Any help would be great!

Any ideas??

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the same problem with my wife's 2004. We came home and the park lights stayed on. I can't find a fuse for the lights, but I took out the light switch and they are still on. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nobody out there with any ideas? I took out each fuse and they stayed on. The light switch is still out. I reset the computer. I think it may be the Ford command start / alarm, but I haven't found it yet to unplug it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts