The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 F250-F350 Harley-Davidson Trucks
Just downloaded 2004 order guides from Ford and 2004 will bring Harley- Davidson packages to the Super Duty F250 and F350 finally, in 4x4 even.

Some of the details:

3 color choices- Black monotone, Black/ Dk. Shadow Grey, and Black/Competition Orange two-tones.
18" Brushed forged aluminum wheels
Harley Davidson Badges
Color keyed wheel lip moldings
Chrome tubular step bars w/ unique Harley-Davidson inserts
Rubber bed mat w/ H-D logo
Chrome front tow hooks and tie downs
LT275/65R18E All-Terrains
Unique adjustable pedals
'Spun Metal face' cluster finish panel
Laser Engraved serialization plate attached to leather front console lid
Black Leather Quad Captain's chairsw/ embossed H-D logo
front and back center consoles in black leather
Avail. SuperCab and Crew Cab, short or long box, 6.8L V-10 or 6.0L Diesel

Think it might be time to trade my 2002

Mike

·
Registered
244 Posts
Okay...that is good news.. I am going to Ames IA this weekend to pick up my new Fatboy so I can now figure into the HD version. Just one question? when is the 100th anniversary coming out for Ford and how will it coincide with the HD version. My New Fatboy is a 100th anniversary edition.
D.J. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
when is the 100th anniversary coming out for Ford and how will it coincide with the HD version.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Centennial-Edition SuperDuty is a 2003 black Lariat. The HD is a 2004 model, so they probably won't coincide.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Smokey,

Cochise here. You are correct again Sir! We (Bobby and myself) are currently accepting orders on the 2004 models including the Harley Davidson Edition.
I currently have several of the Centennial Edition units on the ground. Anyone want one? I'll blow them out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

So, Fleet Dude you going to become a paying advertiser? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
44 Posts
GeorGe here
I just bough a 2004 F250 Harley Davidson 6.0L Diesel,,w. the harley rims and i am running 275/70R18E..I am look'n to buy some Cooper Discoverer Radial STT TEK3 the size i am look'n at are LT325/60R-18/E2 121N I want to know if they will fit w/out needing to lift the truck..Also I am look'n at the triple 3 bullydog as well as there bullybog air in-take..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts