The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 ford f550 6.0 it stalled while I was driving it.Tried to start after stall and was a no crank. Under inspection I found a cut fan clutch harness. I just replaced fan clutch and disconnect batteries to reset computer. Still no crank, says check gauges, gives me a ————— for odometer, no fuses are blown, I have NO injector clatter, checked FICM 48v . Tried to check live data with my snap on code reader and says couldn’t communicate...........I’m lost need some help with this one thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2005 ford f550 6.0 it stalled while I was driving it.Tried to start after stall and was a no crank. Under inspection I found a cut fan clutch harness. I just replaced fan clutch and disconnect batteries to reset computer. Still no crank, says check gauges, gives me a ————— for odometer, no fuses are blown, I have NO injector clatter, checked FICM 48v . Tried to check live data with my snap on code reader and says couldn’t communicate...........I’m lost need some help with this one thanks
Also I have no codes present

1 - 2 of 2 Posts