1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Great !!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Congrats!!! Would love to know more details on keeping your truck running that long. Owner from new? Maintenance and upgrades??? Over the road towing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats!!! Would love to know more details on keeping your truck running that long. Owner from new? Maintenance and upgrades??? Over the road towing?

[/QUOT

Egr deleted

I got it at 103,254 and I put Head studs,Egr deleted, edge cold air intake, 4 inch exhaust ,edge tunner, coolant filter, leveling kit, all sitting on 35's😎. I pull a 36 fifth wheel and a gooseneck flat bed sometimes.
Around 250 thousand I replaced 1,7,8 injectors (from ford)and around 314 thousand I replaced 3,5 injectors(from ford) then I found out about the archoil products the oil treatment and fuel additive and it works great. 420 thousand I replaced my oil cooler(from ford) and alot of small stuff like my radiator and degas bottle had a leak, front end I had replaced (from Ford) and when I say from Ford I just purchased all my parts from them. If I think of anything else I hit u back, hope that helps

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Impressive! I only have half of that on my '06!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts