The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the good:
Chateau XLT package - 4 captains chairs and 3rd row bench seat - leather is in fantastic condition, the only seat that ever gets used is the drivers seat and I had it re-covered a year ago, the rest look brand new because they are usually out of the van sitting in my warehouse - the bench seat makes a decent couch in my office...
Power windows
In dash Kenwood stereo with built in Garmin navigation, bluetooth, back-up camera, and Sirius radio - 8 factory speakers upgraded to Pioneer speakers
Front and rear heat and A/C works perfectly
Remote start, alarm, lock/unlock - also an external keypad lock/unlock
K&N Air filter
4 inch exhaust from turbo back
Electric brake controller
Pillar gauges for EGT temps, Turbo Boost Pressure, and Transmission Temps
SCT Tuner and custom Race (never used), Economy (used for daily driving), and Tow With Exhaust Brake (it's awesome for towing).
Get 15mpg around town, and 20 on the highway, 12-17 towing depending on the trailer windage and load.
New drilled/slotted rotors, calipers, and pads on all four corners
20" rims with new tires all around
Batteries and alternator are 2 years old
New/Repaired FICM from FICM Fixer with lifetime warranty
Replaced the front end bushings and new Monroe HD Shocks in 2019
Comes with the Ford Factory Service manuals - 2006 E-Series, Vol 1 and Vol 2
321,000 miles (mostly towing boats all over the country) and it's only broken down once because of a failed alternator.
It has a few dents and dings as shown, but no rust or real damage. Never been wrecked.

Never leaked a drop of oil until now...

The Bad - Blown head gasket - it cranks and runs, but is leaking like a sieve on the top of the engine, and there is some soot in the coolant reservoir.

Make me an offer - located in Flowery Branch, GA

email me for addition pictures, questions, etc.
mikekrantz at mindspring d0t com

Motor vehicle Vehicle Glass Automotive exterior Land vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts