The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long time no post. I have been SD free for the last 4 years but I have an opportunity to purchase a brand new 06 TB SPort CC with the PSD.

First, after looking at the Ford website I cant seem to pull up a picture (the truck is in the States and I am in Germany) does anyone have a picture of the "SPort: portion of this truck? I know in years past it meant color coded mirrors and all of that, but I cant get much info. ( I did use the search) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

THanks, the truck has a ton of options including the Black leather...need to nail down a good price now.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I've ordered another SPORT XLT also (2006), had a 2003. I've searched the net all over and have not found one single picture of a 2006 sport anywhere that I could dream about while the truck gets here. I even called Ford if they had anything on it and they didn't. The only thing they could tell me was congratulations on my new purchase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

So I will have to daydream on how my truck will look like and take whatever come in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Unless somebody on the forum here has a 2005 or a 2006 and have pictures of his or her truck. (would be nice to have something to look at)

Dan

·
Registered
122 Posts
How about asking the dealership to email you a picture. They should not have a problem doing that, and you get to see the actual truck you are "looking" at. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I am in Germany...and the truck is in the USA, the truck is currently in a holding yard...I know someone out there has to have a picture...

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thanks Husker_Diesel. Your links don't work but I did visit the gallery on the site and there were a few Sport packages there (about 7)

Dan

PS. There were no True Blue Sport packages though I look through them all. A couple of white, blacks and reds

·
Registered
86 Posts
danster,

Sorry about the links. If you go to the galleries:

Year: 2005

Model: F250

Drive: 4x4

Then go to the last page and the second to last persons gallery is a CC True blue Sport.

Husker

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[ QUOTE ]
Goin' to drive the rig in Germany?

Jim

[/ QUOTE ]
If I decide to go that way...still thinking I need to bring back a big Bimmer in 3 years when I leave so the PSD would probably tie me down as I can only ship one back on the Govt's dime!

Decisions decisions!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an '05 F350 Sport CC in blue with the black leather. Anything in particular on the truck you wanted to see a pic of?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would LOVE to see pics of the interior and a couple of decent shots of the outside.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, if I did it right there should be a couple of interior shots of the truck in the member photos area. I'll try and get a couple exterior shots uploaded tomorrow.

Put on a couple more shots of the outside, back seat and moon roof. Didn't wash it first, so try and overlook the dirt. Let me know if you'd like any other views.

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[ QUOTE ]
A few pics of mine.. Hmm, ya think I might wash it and take a pic one of these days??

Another
Another

Front

A picture

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful truck...thanks for the pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts