The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here and needing some help, the power motor on the front passenger seat is a goner on my 2008 F-250 King Ranch. Seems as though the motor is unavailable, every where i looked there is not a motor replacement. My question, is there another year besides 2008 that would be compatible or even if any F-150 or F-350 would be compatible/

·
Premium Member
9,587 Posts
There should be.

I'd call your local dealer and ask the parts department. They would be the ones that could cross reference it for you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New here and needing some help, the power motor on the front passenger seat is a goner on my 2008 F-250 King Ranch. Seems as though the motor is unavailable, every where i looked there is not a motor replacement. My question, is there another year besides 2008 that would be compatible or even if any F-150 or F-350 would be compatible/
There should be.

I'd call your local dealer and ask the parts department. They would be the ones that could cross reference it for you
Thank you, bugman, I did call the dealer, the part is obsolete, and the motor housing is not listed,, just the whole seat and mechanism without any cross reference number. I have a salvage yard looking but still think there is others that will or should be compatible.

·
Premium Member
9,587 Posts
Since the dealer is a no go take the part number and do a Google search on it such as Ford XXXXXXXXX and see what comes up.

I'm sure that there is a aftermarket place selling them, it's just finding them. You can also go onto NAPA online.com and put the part number in and see if anything comes up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again, i have also tried doing just that, all the aftermarket suppliers could not be sure of a 100% match. While doing a search as such a came across this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts