The Diesel Stop banner

2008MY Super Duty Owner Appreciation Program

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  guardrail22 
#1 ·
2008MY Super Duty Owner Appreciation Program

Overview:

In conjunction with the recently announced Super Duty Owner Loyalty Program (Prg #32262) Ford Division is pleased to announce a $1,000 Super Duty Owner Appreciation Program to recognize and reward all eligible customers that purchased or leased the 2008MY Super Duty between January 3, 2007 and March 22, 2007.

This appreciation program is a way to thank those customers for their business on behalf of Ford Motor Company and our Dealers. Every retail customer that purchased or leased a 2008MY Super Duty (F-250 through F-550) will be eligible for payment.

Payment Process:

Ford Motor Company will send the $1,000 check (via 1st class mail) directly to the eligible customer at the address reported in CONCEPS at the time of sale. Customer checks should start to arrive during the week of April 17, 2007.

Note: Fleet customers are not eligible for this program.

See less See more
#3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Would placing an order in this time period qualify for the rebate? Or would you have to take delivery in this time frame?

JD

[/ QUOTE ]
JD,

All rebates/Incentives are determined the DAY of delivery. The owner loyalty rebate is showing to expire 04/02/07, but chances are that it will be extended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

#4 ·
can you clarify what "Owner Loyalty" is? I had an '04 that I had to sell back to Ford.... do I qualify?

#9 ·
Bobby:
I don't mean to pee in the frosted flakes, but what about us guys that ordered months ago? The trucks were built and put in storage. The convoy trucks are now enroute (mine will be here next week), but FORD put them in storage, what if I said, well, since you did not send me the truck I should still be eligable? I agreed to purchase the truck, you just held it. My loyalty remains the same, I am just getting over them sending me to the BBB on a THINK (which was a joke) and I still want the 6.4. Maybe I need to reconsider. This in no way reflects on those that will get the rebate. I think they certainly deserve it for stepping up to the plate. But we stepped up to the plate also. It was in the same form and fashion and in good faith as they did.

#10 ·
Sir;

I am a bit confused - I ordered on Feb 19, and took delivery on Mar 30. Also I am not a previous SD customer. So - should I expect to receive the rebate, or does my order not fall into the time-frame requirements? In your most recent post, you mentioned it would expire on Apr 2, with your original post mentioning Mar 22....

Further, if I do qualify, do I contact my dealer, or sit tight?

Thanks for any information,
KingB

#11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Bobby:
I don't mean to pee in the frosted flakes, but what about us guys that ordered months ago? The trucks were built and put in storage. The convoy trucks are now enroute (mine will be here next week), but FORD put them in storage, what if I said, well, since you did not send me the truck I should still be eligable? I agreed to purchase the truck, you just held it. My loyalty remains the same, I am just getting over them sending me to the BBB on a THINK (which was a joke) and I still want the 6.4. Maybe I need to reconsider. This in no way reflects on those that will get the rebate. I think they certainly deserve it for stepping up to the plate. But we stepped up to the plate also. It was in the same form and fashion and in good faith as they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the point of the $1000 is to apologize to people who got their truck delivered, and then almost immediately recalled for a safety issue, then I can't see why anyone with a truck on order would be deserving of the rebate. But since Ford hasn't explained it that way, or really any way, I can also see why everyone in that situation would be pretty peeved!

Duncan

#12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Sir;

I am a bit confused - I ordered on Feb 19, and took delivery on Mar 30. Also I am not a previous SD customer. So - should I expect to receive the rebate, or does my order not fall into the time-frame requirements? In your most recent post, you mentioned it would expire on Apr 2, with your original post mentioning Mar 22....

Further, if I do qualify, do I contact my dealer, or sit tight?

Thanks for any information,
KingB

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but you would not qualify for the $1000 Owner Appreciation money as you did not take delivery by 3/22. The Owner Appreciation money is completely separate of the rebates/incentives, such as Owner Loyalty that are set to expire on 4/2.

#13 ·
There is also a $1000 rebate if you own a 96 or newer explorer.

#14 ·
On the Explorer "rebate", would that be $1000 check going to owners of 1996 or newer Ford Explorers or would that be a voucher or code of some sort entitling the owners to $1000 off the purchase of a new Ford vehicle? I know there are a lot of Explorers on the road so this would be a huge amount of money. I happen to also own a Explorer so I would certainly enjoy seeing a $1000 check in the mail from Ford. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

#16 ·
When I picked up my truck I could get a $1000 rebate for owning a 2002 exp. or $1000 for trading in a 99 F250, I could use one but not both. It had to be done at time of purchase, this has been available since I ordered 2/21 I don't know how long before that it was available. It might be a-plan only or maybee just used for deal closers when the buyer needs a little more push to sign.

#17 ·
This is Ford's selective loyalty program.

Take a look in my album at the letter I had to write in 2002 to get my loyalty rebate.

You're either loyal or tour not. And if you are you should be rewarded if anyone is.

I keep hoping Mulally will bring some sense to this bunch but thus far I am disappointed.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.