The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,728 Posts
It was less hastle for me to go with the X-plan plus any incentives, so that's what I did.

· Premium Member
18,824 Posts
Hey guys, what am I looking at paying for this truck with the X-Plan or can I do better? Sticker is 54k...
Very few dealers will sell you a new vehicle for less than X-Plan. X-Plan is about 10 percent off MSRP, plus you get any Ford incentives such as rebates or financing. So a bit less than $49k, minus any rebate, plus TT&L.

If you have an X-Plan PIN, the dealer must show you the invoice, which includes the X-Plan price. So there's no negotiation on the price of the new vehicle. However, if you have a trade-in or lease return, you have to negotiate how much they will allow you for that hulk. ;)

· Registered
36 Posts
Every dealer in Austin, TX is offering $12K off of MSRP for 2009 models and 0% financing. They have a lot of them in inventory for any F250/F350. That's a heck of a deal. I stopped by Covert Ford and Maxwell Ford today to confirm. Not sure where you live but that's hard to beat. I may end up in a new F250 tomorrow...:worried:

Best,
Bullet Bob

· Registered
36 Posts
no typo but possible that it could be misleading. they have a couple of options with 0% financing, some shorter terms than others. best to contact each individual dealer and ask what they are offering or go in person.

· Registered
36 Posts
One other note, some of the trucks at Covert (not the Hutto location which is close by) will have to be sold as hail damaged. I've looked at most of them and did not see any dents whatsoever but good that you know that going in.

Another Ford dealer with the same incentives is Lief Johnson Ford in Austin and their Truck City Ford location in Buda, just south of town.

I'm still struggling with the 6.4 given some of the problems I have read about.

Heck, I may drop down to an F150. Those are $10K off...

Good luck!

· Registered
147 Posts
Blantix where did you buy it I am still in the hunt for a smoken deal. I may wait until next year when the new 2011 comes out then these 20010 will tank and be more realistic. I am sure the 2011 will have quite a price tag:icon_eek: and urea :cursin:

· Registered
29 Posts
Here in Ca. without x-plan I paid $55,000.00 OTD on a list on $56,700.00...
2010 CC F250 4x4 loaded, nav and all the extras.(New on 10-29-09)
Not a great deal but the best I could find here local! Just towed my dune buggy over to Pismo Beach yesterday and am already loving the power in this truck. And the quietest diesel I have ever been in!:thumbsup:

· Registered
3 Posts
Blantix where did you buy it I am still in the hunt for a smoken deal. I may wait until next year when the new 2011 comes out then these 20010 will tank and be more realistic. I am sure the 2011 will have quite a price tag:icon_eek: and urea :cursin:
I agree, the 2011 is gonna be pricey, I dont think you will be able to buy a lariat under $54K or so, the way I am looking at it is at 24 months I will owe $33,255.90, and 36 Months $25,779.21, I dont think I can lose on the deal when I want to trade up, besides I wouldn't buy an 2011 until I know all the kinks (if there are any) are worked out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts