The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lot going on with this truck so I’ll try and keep it short Anh give all the facts

2011 f250 6.7, 180xxx miles, always kept up with fuel filter and oil changes

it started with a oil and fuel filter change, broke my fuel filter cap on lower unit and decided to put a fass fuel system and bypass that unit

When I installed my fass system I started the the truck and went to drive it, it was lighting up the dash with low fuel pressure code, p008A, p0093, large leak detected, as I’m driving it would randomly die, stutter when you stomp it and just generally not want to move, sometimes when it dies I would have to prime it to get it to start and other times it would fire right up, I figured it was sucking air through my draw straw and decided to put a sump on

after I installed the sump it was somewhat Better but still dying, it wouldn’t dies and much but still dying, when it died I wouldn’t have to re prime it, it would just fire right back up, a buddy recommended driver side fuel rail

I replaced my driver side fuel rail and hpfp supply lines, after that it was a lot better from where I was but still not all there, it won’t die on me but when I stomp it it doesn’t want to go all the way, it’s almost as if it’s hesitating to go all the way, now it only says low fuel pressure and is throwing code p008A

Any help would be greatly appreciate, thanks

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Correct the low-pressure system fault first. Since this all began with you breaking the filter cap and installing the FASS system ya might want to go over that first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correct the low-pressure system fault first. Since this all began with you breaking the filter cap and installing the FASS system ya might want to go over that first.
[/QUOTE
do you think it would be a good idea to get a new cap and hook everything back up to my stock lift pump Bc I know that it works or just start with the fass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts