The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. My F250 has 73000 miles on it. lately when I try to start in any condition, when I turn the key to start there is a one second delay to engage starter and most times the starter jumps in and out three or four times till I turn key off, then I turn key back on and starter engages and starts fine, similar to a old starter solenoid going bad, please help. probably not a warranty issue,

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Hello to all. My F250 has 73000 miles on it. lately when I try to start in any condition, when I turn the key to start there is a one second delay to engage starter and most times the starter jumps in and out three or four times till I turn key off, then I turn key back on and starter engages and starts fine, similar to a old starter solenoid going bad, please help. probably not a warranty issue,
Welcome to the site, halfaster! If you have trouble tracking down the cause of this delay, you can always make an appointment at your dealership for diagnosis. Let me know if you decide to get them involved. I'll be able to check out some resources to help once they've taken a look.

Crystal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts