The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, does anybody know the colors of the wires in the connector by the park brake connector that were the culprits in this "problem"??? I've read that this connector has been the problem with the "starting system fault" and Ford has run extra wires in parallel to fix this. As well as the overheat, low oil pressure and service advance track messages being on all at the same time. I need to get this thing running and out of here to Ford for warranty work. We are located way up north in Canada at a remote gold mine so any help on this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same exact symptoms on my 2015 F350. Thought it was a corroded battery terminal connector. Replaced that and the truck drove without the starter error, oil temp/pressure, and advanctrac warnings for 2 short trips then started again. Saw your post here and am realizing that the parking brake was engaging/disengaging was related to my issues, so I’m guessing my problem mirrors yours. Did you resolve this issue on your 2014 truck? Any insights into the corrective action would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
205 Posts
check my post above yours. Foxfanray found his problem was caused by a connector issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts