The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of the no no tuners monitor egt or egrt11 on the 2015/2016? not the egr block off egt anolog deal a real obd2 egrt11 pid?

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
I think the H&S and spartan are able to do it but not 100% sure.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I think the H&S and spartan are able to do it but not 100% sure.

H&S doesn't support 2015 + trucks...since well because there is no H&S. R&D stopped when they got shut down which was before the 2015's were released.

Spartan is still in the works with the 2016 trucks I believe. Even though the trucks are identical, the protocols in the ecm and security programming is not. The option for a on-the-fly power level changes is being worked on as well via a selectable rotary switch. Which does indeed change more than just duration (fueling) tables like H&S 'on-the-fly' level changes. Boost tables, timing, duration, injection quantity, etc. Finally someone is coming out with a legit on-the-fly programming for the PSD's like EFI Live has for Duramax's and Cummins.

OP, if you need a programmer soon, shoot me a PM and I can put you in contact with someone that can get you taken care of.

I will say, PID's are limited on all monitors for the 2016's because they're proving to be a little more difficult to identify the proper protocols. If you want to read egt, best way (regardless) is an aftermarket egt probe on it's own circuit tapped into the egr plate (like how 90% of the egr deletes come). IE CTS2 with their EAS egt probe.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
was not aware H&S was shot down

what about torque pro app or dash command? not a tuner but may have the PIDs to monitor EGT.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
was not aware H&S was shot down

what about torque pro app or dash command? not a tuner but may have the PIDs to monitor EGT.
Yeah, they were shut down a while ago. CARB got them for their products being sold in CA and not being CARB compliant (obviously). Million dollar fine and I believe a product buy back. That's why there is no more 'H&S Performance'. Just 'H&S Motorsports' that do hard parts like dual fuelers, fuel systems, turbo kits, etc.

I believe the torque pro will, but, when you do an off road tune on these trucks, that EGT is disabled to get around the truck throwing codes. Kinda like the 6.4's (and 6.7's) and their exhaust probes. Dash command i'm pretty sure is the same way.

radioflyer ck your pm's
Pm replied. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
ok thanks for the info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts