The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any chance we will see the 2017 order guide before the order banks open on 4/13. This seems to usually be a no, but makes it hard to know what to order. Not sure between Lariat or Platinum but will depend on if there are Platinum only options like there were in earlier modes (like currently on you only get heated steering wheel in platinum, etc).

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
They are always released before order banks open. That is the tool dealers use to order their builds.

From what I'm hearing, Ford has been holding order guide releases till about 2 weeks prior to order banks opening.

Reactions: PA.GRIZZLY

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Scott Pratt has been ordering them and has order guides for his use.

He showed me this week when I was in.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Your dealer couldn't be more incorrect.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
nope.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
He will email it to me and blwnsmoke when it comes out... There is a new color White Gold paint code GN. rumor has it that Lightning Blue will be available late available N6.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
So order bank opens tomorrow and have yet to find a printed/pdf order guide being distributed around the net - kind of what I expected. I know the dealer has some info on their systems but was hoping for something I could study for a few hours on my own to make a decision. Luckily my salesman never rushes me (in fact usually spend at least a half hour talking every thing other then trucks). I'm thinking too we might have some time to make changes to the order before there actually accepted by Ford.

Edit: No go today. Sounds like now they think the 15th, although heard a few people who checked with their dealer like me and like mind their dealers were having computer problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts